Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I am not sure issues others are having but my team of cyborg Eddie, clairvoyant, allied general, and golden pharaoh dog were able to clear the lower power and remove benefital effects after just three runs on garden of life 9. Clair and dog have energy talismans. Granted I did play manually.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I am not sure issues others are having but my team of cyborg Eddie, clairvoyant, allied general, and golden pharaoh dog were able to clear the lower power and remove benefital effects after just three runs on garden of life 9. Clair and dog have energy talismans. Granted I did play manually.
    Thanks for the tip, did it also in 3 runs but as I don't have AG , used GUR.

OS
    Android
    did lvl 2 manually, stillt dont count anything :/

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    did lvl 2 manually, stillt dont count anything :/
    Try GoF1. it didn’t work for me in GoL&GoD2 but in Fear1 it did.

All the best.
    (i think ill try my last 900 ironite instead of this torture...)

OS
    iOS
    Playing GoL IX (because there are more URs than in X) with VHE (vampiric-guard), GPD (energy-immunity+1), Ragna (echo-shell) and WUR (energy-strike) on auto and so far everything did count for me. Just need to cast some more lower energy effects (done by WUR and GPD via energy talis) on the URs - I am getting around 3 to 5 per round of these (on auto).
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the character tips. I may actually finish this one now!
    I've been running level 4 GoL because of the short time window. I can clear it quickly and get a good number of event credits on each run.

OS
    Android
    I've used Ass Corrupt Rescuer's power move on Undead in GoL 2. Actually got "power down" animation and it did not count. WTF? Bad enough to have to play BNW but c'mon! How about making sure it freaking works!!
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 02-14-2018 at 08:36 PM.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    You can do it on GOL 1 and 2 just fine, but the mini boss in the middle doesn't count because it's a special mini boss. Only the little ones count towards the total. Just do 1 or 2 until you get one of the Rescuers done, then switch to the other to get the other Rescuer.

Also Storm Eddie can steal power/fury on one of his basics, and I think the red rockets can do Accuracy Down if you are having problems finding someone to do that.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 02-14-2018 at 09:49 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

I was concerned I wasn't going to get cybird due to the time commitment required, but then I pulled him from a single evo soul that I redeemed.

...I'm pretty sure NF is like an abusive ex - I threaten to quit and suddenly I get 7SE, VHE, and prisoner in one go, then cybird from the only evo soul I opened.

I guess I take you back, NF; you better not get up to your old tricks again though

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I was concerned I wasn't going to get cybird due to the time commitment required, but then I pulled him from a single evo soul that I redeemed.

...I'm pretty sure NF is like an abusive ex - I threaten to quit and suddenly I get 7SE, VHE, and prisoner in one go, then cybird from the only evo soul I opened.

I guess I take you back, NF; you better not get up to your old tricks again though
    I got lucky and got all birds from souls aside from Pharaoh bird. Also, i quit this game once, back in December 2016. The game was soooooo buggy I couldn't even load in. And when I did load in, it lagged so bad it kept crashing. I even wrote a 'Dear John' letter on the Facebook page. Then my brother convinced me to come back and I was pleasantly surprised to see all the nice updates and new game mode. I've been hooked again since...to the dismay of my wife.