Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

February 6th 2018 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

I don't see the new 30day pack Ironite in the store

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I don't see the new 30day pack Ironite in the store
    We done goofed the setup for that got overwritten. We'll be getting that into the store shortly.

EDIT: The 30 Day Ironite Pack is now live in the stores. Sorry about the delay.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 02-06-2018 at 08:34 PM.

OS
    Android
    i tried my aop now and it doesn't reduce the effects of the immortality and fate talis as it seems. is that intended? it also didn't seem to work against the yellow valk, but not entirely sure about that.
    i assumed he is supposed to shorten the duration of yellow effects....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We done goofed the setup for that got overwritten. We'll be getting that into the store shortly.

Awesome! pretty sweet deal I gotta admit. Give me one!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Awesome value at a fair price! Count me in!!! Looks like something I suggested on another thread, AWESOME!!!!

Also, loving the buffs to Visions, he was my first Eddie on my lost account, and even when he wasn't very used I still loved him, 2 Awesome patches for me, SoL and Visions are 2 of the Eddies I like the most (Along with Aces [don't have yet], Viking and Pharaoh).

Cheers, Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 02-06-2018 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Typo
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    First off, the 30 ironite pack is pretty cool, I bought one first thing.

So, this update is both hilarious and pretty good in terms of tuning. Now I may be wanting to shard up Storm Eddie for those PI teams,

EDIT: okay maybe not, because it did not Disable perfect immunity, which is disappointing.

Based on his Fury, the new way to extend golden effects, and the general moveset he has, Hallowed Eddie has gotten alot better at his job. I'll be going through some tests to see if I can find the best supporting team for him.

Except his fury now only grants buffs to himself, is this supposed to be intended? For example, an opponent had 3 debuffs on him, I used Hallowed Eddie's fury, and when it ended, the only one who gained anything was himself.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 02-06-2018 at 10:32 PM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    That 30 day ironite is one of the best things you guys have introduced to the game. We players have talked about monthly subscription type deals, and talked about needing more SOT, and this solution really covers both of them nicely.

For those of you saying "it's only 25 ironite per day and an SOT refill is 30" remember that simply completing a skull quest or two should land you that extra 5 ironite.

UP THE... FEATHERS? \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

Heads up players; to counteract an issue that could have caused instability in the Arena, we had to wipe out the everyone's defense history to properly format new defense history data.

You'll still have your defense team(s) saved, and new attacks against you will generate defense history records normally.

(I also do see the other posts here based on bugs/questions about changes; I'm still working with the team to verify those situations and will be replying with more specifics in a bit.)

OS
    iOS
    The 3 tab saved teams are gone in all worlds of the cosmos, including the skull quest. The time rift and arena look to be ok.

Also and kind of weird, there was no update in the apple store for my ipad as of 3:45 game time. My iPhone update showed up right away before noon game time.

Both have the latest 11.2.5 update.
    Last edited by T-Man; 02-07-2018 at 12:36 AM. Reason: add ios info