Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i tried my aop now and it doesn't reduce the effects of the immortality and fate talis as it seems. is that intended? it also didn't seem to work against the yellow valk, but not entirely sure about that.
    i assumed he is supposed to shorten the duration of yellow effects....
    It looks like there was an error with communicating internally/verifying the tuning change we intended to make; extending Golden Positive Effects now works, but reducing the duration of Golden Positive Effects still doesn't function. I'll work with the team to ensure this is tracked and addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Based on his Fury, the new way to extend golden effects, and the general moveset he has, Hallowed Eddie has gotten alot better at his job. I'll be going through some tests to see if I can find the best supporting team for him.

Except his fury now only grants buffs to himself, is this supposed to be intended? For example, an opponent had 3 debuffs on him, I used Hallowed Eddie's fury, and when it ended, the only one who gained anything was himself.
    The ability to affect all allies with his Fury was intended to still affect all allies. It looks like some kind of glitch occurred in our system, and some of that older information got reverted by accident. We're seeing if it's possible to get a fix out for that (along with another issue players reported with Astra stunning more frequently than expected) as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    The 3 tab saved teams are gone in all worlds of the cosmos, including the skull quest. The time rift and arena look to be ok.
    Odd, I've passed that info along to the team to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Also and kind of weird, there was no update in the apple store for my ipad as of 3:45 game time. My iPhone update showed up right away before noon game time.

Both have the latest 11.2.5 update.
    Hm, that sounds a bit strange, and unfortunately is largely out of our control. We submit our update to Apple, but once we flag an update to be available to players, we have no further control about when or how long it takes for that to be visible on players' devices.

The only thing I can think of to recommend is, on the newer versions of iOS, when on the App Store's tab for Updates, you can force it to fetch new information about apps that have updates. You do this by dragging down when on that tab until the activity indicator is exposed and starts spinning.

OS
    Android
    Awesome update! I really liked it!

Running some tests with Storm and something seems to be wrong with his damage.
    I don't know what you guys did, but I tried to reinstall the game in my phone and its working normally, tks!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Hm, that sounds a bit strange, and unfortunately is largely out of our control. We submit our update to Apple, but once we flag an update to be available to players, we have no further control about when or how long it takes for that to be visible on players' devices.

The only thing I can think of to recommend is, on the newer versions of iOS, when on the App Store's tab for Updates, you can force it to fetch new information about apps that have updates. You do this by dragging down when on that tab until the activity indicator is exposed and starts spinning.
    Hey Spartan thanks, I did try to make it fetch new data earlier, but no go. I know this isn’t on you guys, but I just found it weird and just decided to put it out there. I deleted and reinstalled the game on the iPad to force things.

OS
    Android
    have a strange issue, just woke up and my SOW and SOT didn't recover, i'm out of everything after a break of 5-6 hours...anyone similar issues?

EDIT: everything fine on my mobile phone, just the emulator has some issues

EDIT2: works on another emulator seems to be some sort of leapdroid issue. will try to uninstall, when i'm back at home...
    Last edited by slauki; 02-07-2018 at 07:14 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    In the skull quest section, there are no teams to choose from anymore (just as in all cosmos levels before). Is this intended? In the time rift levels the three teams are still available.

Edit: Sorry, has already been brought up and answered above.
    Last edited by natasar; 02-07-2018 at 06:38 AM.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I had some of my old missions reset, namely the purging: The Purge, Purge Hunter, Purge Boss and Dungeon Purge. I had cleared all levels of these, but those were now all reset so it looks like I didn't clear any of them, and my cleared missions counter in the Achievements tab went back to 182.

(I did log in from a new device just prior to the update, it may also be connected to that rather than the update.)
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    My only doubt about this update so far is: Shard or not Visions... I'm really liking him atm. The buff stealing (including gold) is just awesome.

Cheers, Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    My only doubt about this update so far is: Shard or not Visions... I'm really liking him atm. The buff stealing (including gold) is just awesome.

Cheers, Ed.
    Same here. I had 2 SS spared and put them in him. I think I’ll finish him. He needs the right team and I saw a lot of people that attacked my team with him.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS

@devs

You should do something about those servers. It is getting worse and worse... it takes up to 10 minutes to validate a win sometimes...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    yeah. Yesterday was stutter city. Now I need to reboot the game after about 20 minutes so I don't have to wait 3 minutes for a match to finally show the treasure and end.....

And now every arena match is followed by 6-10 tries to get past the APMA3 error.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-07-2018 at 06:50 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..