Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Took a bit of a siesta. Came back after the update to try get some birds. Server error starting up the first skull quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yeah timeouts are on the rise again. Last week was not bad for me but this week back to APMA and timeouts and app crashes - maybe three or four a day or so. Getting the win chest can take a fair bit of time too - something tells me they just need to get a better/bigger server or something as i have never seen this on any other game i play on my phone ever.....they can crash of course but very infrequently.

It would be good to get this fixed......and ASTRA too, is there something up with her ability to stun. I am getting owned so many times when I lose the coin toss and ASTRA stuns everyone or someone rmeoves my immunity and then she stuns most if not all of my team.....coin toss is becoming OP, LOL!

Also still seing a lot of GCOTD so the nerf/fix has not put everyone off using him...me included!
    I have a feeling that this might be caused by those fancy lightning effects added. the game gets “heavier” with every graphic improvements added and gets hard for weaker devices to process. i am having massive lags even on my iphone 6 now, so androids might struggle even more with all those bling blings...

And: The bookmarks of 3 teams have disappeared from the skull quests! i was hoping that they would be added to the cosmos levels (to make farming troopers with eddies/allies easier), but they have been removed from another mode instead :/

OS
    Android
    Yeah something has caused the game to lag a lot here lately when something with lots of buffs takes a hit. Mostly pvp, but the troll waves in pve also lag like mad. It was smooth as butter a few weeks ago other than the occasional pvp stutter.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Heads up players; we've got a hotfix that has recently arrived. Part of the fixes are available from getting the App Store update, and part of them are already sent to you via server data fixes:

• Fix for certain characters proccing effects conditional on removing effects, even if an effect is failed to be removed due to Perfect Immunity or being a Golden Positive Effect (reported most commonly as Astra stunning even when not removing an effect)
    • Fix for Hallowed Eddie's The Truth not providing positive effects to all allies
    • Improved stability to reduce frequency of random crashes
    • Improved load time into the game from the front end
    • Various other minor fixes

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Sparton something to note for Vision's take. I was against someone who had an immortality 1 turn on one character and immortality infinite turns on another when Visions Eddie used his take move I was able to remove both but I was given the one turn immortality would think it should give the buff with longest life. I am thinking it gives the one with their position closest to the left.
    Yeah, there's a general issue our game has when comparing status effects with infinite duration to status effects with a normal duration. Basically, it should be treating "infinite" as larger, but it doesn't always do that. I think this is prioritized to be worked on soon, and it'll fix similar issues to what you're describing as well.

Yeah timeouts are on the rise again. Last week was not bad for me but this week back to APMA and timeouts and app crashes - maybe three or four a day or so. Getting the win chest can take a fair bit of time too - something tells me they just need to get a better/bigger server or something as i have never seen this on any other game i play on my phone ever.....they can crash of course but very infrequently.
    This is something we're investigating, but thanks for posting to check.

.and ASTRA too, is there something up with her ability to stun. I am getting owned so many times when I lose the coin toss and ASTRA stuns everyone or someone rmeoves my immunity and then she stuns most if not all of my team.....coin toss is becoming OP, LOL!
    That issue should be resolved based on the hot fix notes at the top of this post, thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    It seems that Ascension isn't working like it should. My Astra usually does 1402 per hit with her basic, when she got Ascension from Hallowed Eddie her basic still only did 1402 per hit.

Did a bit more testing with Seventh Son Eddie and Astra WAS benefiting from Ascension. So I guess Hallowed Eddie's fury still isn't working quite right.
    Yeah, that sounds like a data issue for Hallowed Eddie's The Truth. I'll look into getting that fixed for a subsequent update.

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    By the way, how many missions are there in total?
    Right now, there is a total of 200 Mission Challenges, and you'll need to complete all 200 to complete an Achievement Challenge that'll give you fragments to earn the Crimson Pharaoh Dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I think it's been mentioned before but, is there any fix planned for Clairvoyant's power skill. She's supposed to revive a random ally but it doesn't always work. I think it's because she chooses to try and revive someone who died with permadeath rather than one who died without it. Just saw it happen to the defense in PvP. Wouldn't have changed the outcome, but I felt sorry for her failed effort.
    Yeah, I think right now that's technically expected design (part of the value of Permadeath is increasing the likelihood of revive effects failing one way or another, and it revives a random ally, not a targeted ally). However, I can see how that can seem odd. I'll discuss that with Kaz and see what he thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I have a feeling that this might be caused by those fancy lightning effects added. the game gets “heavier” with every graphic improvements added and gets hard for weaker devices to process. i am having massive lags even on my iphone 6 now, so androids might struggle even more with all those bling blings...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Yeah something has caused the game to lag a lot here lately when something with lots of buffs takes a hit. Mostly pvp, but the troll waves in pve also lag like mad. It was smooth as butter a few weeks ago other than the occasional pvp stutter.
    The hot fix that has recently gone out should actually fix some of the spikes of lag or slowness that you guys are describing, so I'd recommend checking your respective stores to see if you've gotten that update.

OS
    Android
    Not sure if anyone reported this before but I just had a fight in PVP and Clairvoyant had soul protect on her but once it got activated, she got stunned from me for 3-4 turns and the counter never changed on the ghost icon, it staid on 3 all the time and I didn't have a toon to put a permadeath on her. I don't know if this was intended or it's a bug.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    The way ghost status works and always seems to have worked is it counts down after they make a move. Think like crit status, it only decreases after a move is made.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    That is not my experience. I froze a toon that died in one of the next moves. It stayed frozen and the duration of the ghost mode did count down.

A second minor update will arrive to coincide with the end of the maintenance and the end of the Angry Birds Evolution tie-event. Part of the fixes are available from getting the App Store update, and part of them have already been sent to you via server data updates:

• Adjusted the App Icon back to Trooper Eddie
    • Removed the Eddie the Bird loading screens from the loading screen rotation
    • The weekly rotating soul bundles in the store have been improved (now includes Mythical Soul Fragments + class Legendary Soul Fragments, has more class Rare Souls, and can be bought once per day instead of once per week)
    • The weekly rotating skill shard bundle in the store has been improved (now includes Mythical Soul Fragments + Frontier Coins, and has more Skill Shards)
    • The once-a-month Ironite bonus packs have been improved (higher quantities of Rare Souls)
    • Fix for Hallowed Eddie’s The Truth applying an Ascension which didn’t increase stats

In addition, the Eyes of the Nile event has now started. You can read the details and discuss the event with fellow players here.

Banned
    Hey Sparton, why can't you answer that simple question why there is such a high defense bonus?????

AND WHERE ARE THE ODDS that Apple demands?????????

Do we have to report you first before we get answers?????

The server update that just went live has fixed the Exquisite Soul Fragments to use the correct icon in all parts of the game (instead of just the store).

OS
    iOS
    Just burned through a full 80 SOT on Underworld Circle of Fire Madness... saw 10 Exquisite souls and 10 precious souls. Drop rates seem pretty horrid. But well.. I guess you get them for doing what you'd be doing normally anyway. So it no skin of the players back.

Also for what it's worth.... battled a team in the arena which obviously had Steel talismans on 3 characters (so they had to spend something to get 9 of them)... killed that entire team in ONE turn easily. So.... uhm.. users may think the invincibility actually matters when it often does not
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..