Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Dumbest thing you ever did in the game

What's the dumbest thing you ever did in the game? Mine was sacrificing a 5 star the day before the trooper Eddie event came out(and I knew that particular part of the event was sacrifice) so I lost out on 100 frontier coins.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    Sacrificed my whole remaining roster on my previous account (GRE, Cyborg and some other 4* toons) just because I thought I have a chance of getting something cool. Well, learned my lesson.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    - powering up sacrificial hearts/gold idols
    - buying talisman set for real money

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    - buying talisman set for real money
    Well... It doesn't help in anything if you power up Idols, but if you power up Hearts it gives more escence in the Sacrifice, so it worth it to lvl up to lvl 100 before put it to sacrifice.

Also... the dumbest thing i did was buying a lot of Christmas souls bundles (maybe 5) with expectation to get the Coalgiver Eddie, but i just got a lot of duppeds and a Wait ticket until the next Christmas.
    Last edited by Icarus; 02-09-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Well... It doesn't help in anything if you power up Idols, but if you power up Hearts it gives more escence in the Sacrifice, so it worth it to lvl up to lvl 100 before put it to sacrifice.

Also... the dumbest thing i did was buying a lot of Christmas souls bundles (maybe 5) with expectation to get the Coalgiver Eddie, but i just got a lot of duppeds and a Wait ticket until the next Christmas.
    It depends what you call "worth" There was another thread on that topic, see here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ouls-Are-Worth
    If the numbers are still the same you gain 800 in essence for a 5* heart if you lvl it to 100... thats ok if you lvl by playing powerslave etc (takes several days it would say) but neverever for investing XP-shards and gold for these 800 points.

Also, buying more than 1 pack of event souls (for curiosity) is dumb in my opinion! But we need a lot of people buying these for nice new servers

OS
    Android
    It depends what you call "worth" There was another thread on that topic, see here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ouls-Are-Worth
    If the numbers are still the same you gain 800 in essence for a 5* heart if you lvl it to 100... thats ok if you lvl by playing powerslave etc (takes several days it would say) but neverever for investing XP-shards and gold for these 800 points.

Also, buying more than 1 pack of event souls (for curiosity) is dumb in my opinion! But we need a lot of people buying these for nice new servers
    Well, that means that now i have done another dumbest thing on this game haha.
    Im actually powering up a Heart 1 lvl per day for the Challenges, and the sacrifice value raises, so now i'll check if it doesn't decrease because it is at lvl71 now, i can compare with a lvl1 Heart, i have a couple of them.

Edit: So the results are...
    Heart lvl 1 = +3200
    Heart lvl 71 = +3765

Maybe i should'nt get it to lvl 100 and that is all, since i have 2 mores, i'll try to stack one at lvl 99 and see what happens.
    Last edited by Icarus; 02-09-2018 at 03:08 PM.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    So you are doing it for research, that's never dumb

OS
    iOS

I would say evolve hearts/idols. ... There's no point to evolving them. A 4 star heart, evolved to 5 star and leveled to 100 is worth almost nothing more than a a 4 star heart at level 80. Leveling will increase their essence a bit.. it's evolving that does nothing.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-09-2018 at 05:32 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Buying souls to chase new characters. I rarely get them unless it is a 3 star trash character. Should have bought runes instead.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Sacked og eddie, gre, wme (which I got him and gre back through support thank fuck), soldier eddie yup like Fred Sanford would say I’m a big dummy.
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly