Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I agree. I'd love more Assassin or Gunner eddies...

I was basing that on the fact that there's no Magus Angry Bird Character.. although.. keeping in line... with birds and magus.. Horus?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The thing about Gunners and Assassin's, they're so damn hard to get usually. Especially if they're 5* my opinion is I would be fine with a new warrior Eddie, or just more 4*s of any type considering the difference between the drop rate of 4* vs 5* characters.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Really the only 2 character I had a hell of a time getting was VHE... only ever seen it once. And the Alchemist.. that took forever, but at least it was a guaranteed get.

The hard part for me was coming to the realization that I needed to sacrifice strong characters in order to get different strong characters. The odds of getting the assassin harpy from a rare G/A soul are better than getting Cyborg Eddie... so sacrifice the harpy to hit that tier 7 vortex.. as painful as it is.... she'll pop up again long, long, before Cyborg Eddie will.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    sorry guys it's really not optimal to ask for more gunner and assassin eddies, since they are the hardest to get. it will be WAY easier to get WMS eddie.
    so please let them all be WMS

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I wouldn't mind a 4 star warrior Eddie. The only two warrior Eddies I have are Default (Holy Smoke) Eddie and RTTH Eddie, and I haven't bothered to evolve either to 5 stars. On the other hand, I have 3 level 100 magus Eddies which I rarely use, because I don't have the right characters to go with them.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    In terms of sheer numbers... the Assassin Eddies are a couple behind the other classes.

W = 5, S= 5, M = 7, G = 6, A = 4

Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I wouldn't mind a 4 star warrior Eddie. The only two warrior Eddies I have are Default (Holy Smoke) Eddie and RTTH Eddie,

But there's Shaman, Samurai, Trooper, Coalgiver
    Last edited by Yup; 02-09-2018 at 10:21 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    In terms of sheer numbers... the Assassin Eddies are a couple behind the other classes.

And every class has its 4*, but assassin, so that would be nice to give us another 4* Eddie really

warrior - coalgiver
    gunner - navigator, tailgunner
    magus - carriage rider
    sentinel - fear of the dark
    assassin - none
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

But there's Shaman, Samurai, Trooper, Coalgiver
    Samurai is a rare pull, Trooper is from special souls, coalgiver is a Christmas thing. That leaves Shaman, Holy Smoke, and RTTH. I don't know about shaman, but HS and RTTH aren't especially useful outside of the missions. Heck, the pull rate for the better Eddies is extremely low anyway. I think we need an Eddie soul, heh.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Well "rare pull" is relative. I've seen Shaman and Samurai so often I've lost count.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Visions 3 times, Viking twice, Shaman twice, VHE twice, whenever I get a 5* Eddie it usually isn't the one I want. Since I sac'd them a while ago I now am missing Viking, Visions, and Samurai, and I still haven't ever seen Mystic or SSE yet.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings