Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Onslaught Chance: Talismans of Mystery

So, I managed to get myself a set of Onslaught Chance talismans. Is there a character out there that benefits from having a chance at critical hits but doesn't care if the talismans provide 0 ATK and 0 MAGIC?
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    So, I managed to get myself a set of Onslaught Chance talismans. Is there a character out there that benefits from having a chance at critical hits but doesn't care if the talismans provide 0 ATK and 0 MAGIC?
    Sentinel Harpy, Viking Eddie, Pharaoh Eddie are a few whose damage scales off of other stats. Mostly have to play around with it. It depends a lot also on whether HP or increased MR and DEF are what you're looking for.

OS
    iOS
    Eda the Valkyrie, she scales with own special and enemy atk/magic. I haven't found others so far and she seem to benefit more from onslaughts. I've equipped her with chance/onslaught and a set of boost/will, the latter for HP since onslaughts doesn't have the full HP

tex
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    There are several characters that scale based on things such as DEF (Mummy Eddie) or MR (Viking Eddie) or just straight HP (Sen Souless Demon) -- All these don't suffer if the ATK and MAG are 0.

Check the skills for characters, if damage scales based upon other things it'll tell you.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..