Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    The events have been good and glad to see them. my luck, as ever, is rubbish. I did nearly 300 souls on the top end of tier one (nine common and one 3 star) and got zero hearts. I did get five from a ring fill but nothign from the two level 6 I did......lots of skill Shards though (14 I think), 5 GA, 14 legendary and then got another Alchemist soul so really for just a pure grind out and no actual costs this event and the others have been spot on and if we get more of the same that will be fine by me.

Got my four birds too with Cyborg completed last night - I think in total a spent one or two refilss on SoT over the last five days so happy enough with that and all the extra stuff I got from LOL and BNW.

So all is good and with more to come I am pleased with the way the devs are taking the game.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Totally agree. Although I am not a huge fan of the bird characters, I like the concept of the event very much. Very "diversified" and rewards are achievable to almost everyone without having to grind all day. Thanks devs - more of the same please!

Personally, I did not have any luck at the valentine's sacrifice yet too (only got the five hearts from a vortex fill and nothing special from lots of Tier I to VI sacrifices), but the event is still running for a couple more days and anyway, five extra 4* chars are always better than nothing.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Totally agree. Although I am not a huge fan of the bird characters, I like the concept of the event very much. Very "diversified" and rewards are achievable to almost everyone without having to grind all day. Thanks devs - more of the same please!

Personally, I did not have any luck at the valentine's sacrifice yet too (only got the five hearts from a vortex fill and nothing special from lots of Tier I to VI sacrifices), but the event is still running for a couple more days and anyway, five extra 4* chars are always better than nothing.
    yeah got nothing there as well until this morning where 2 consecutive Tier 1 gave me 2 hearts... go figure...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    rng is always a shit for many players in that game
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    yeah got nothing there as well until this morning where 2 consecutive Tier 1 gave me 2 hearts... go figure...
    Can confirm that. 3 Tier VI sacs gave me no heart. Did many Tier I 300+ sacs that gave me 2 hearts so far. Although many rare and G/A souls gave me only a few new 4* chars I am pretty satisfied with rng atm. Got a dupe Pharao Eddie (wow, never saw him from souls, mine is from seven day presents last year), a dupe Visions Eddie (wow again, after getting him very early never saw him again) and a dupe Seventh Son Eddie (all natural 5* for newbies). Don’t know, how many souls I put in but must have been around 100 rare ones. And like always, G/A gave the worst results. Really don’t understand that! Price is far from justified!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Event was a win for me. 500+ (I think) regular souls sac'ed. Got 5 hearts (once the first one dropped, the others followed right behind). Sac'ed those to hit the vortex. More hearts and souls, plus a few skill shards.

Decided that since I had only one vortex fill to go to get the alchemist (vortex fill #8 since he was introduced) I'd go for it. Dropped about 50 rares. Sac'ed them along with my dupe VHE and Aces High making an ultimate sacrifice in the process. 40 g/a souls from that. Made the vortex again to finally claim the alchemist (9 fills).

Dropped the rare g/a's to find that VHE and Aces High came back with Hallowed Eddie (not a dupe for me) in tow. No Astra (still), but did get like my 9th or 10th Eda. As a bonus, I ended up only about 8 rare souls short of where I started. So, essentially for those few rares I scored Alchemist, Hallowed Eddie and about 30 skill shards. Only missing Trooper to rejoin the all Eddies club, but so far I've been too stubborn to spend the frontier coins.

OS
    iOS
    Sort of seems like there's a cap on the number of hearts one can get.

I got 4 when the event accidentally went live early.

Then during the event I did a vortex fill and got 5... did a few more sacrifices, including a lvl 4 and 6 I believe.... and never saw another heart.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Sort of seems like there's a cap on the number of hearts one can get.

I got 4 when the event accidentally went live early.

Then during the event I did a vortex fill and got 5... did a few more sacrifices, including a lvl 4 and 6 I believe.... and never saw another heart.
    The trick is in the amount of sacrifices you make and not their tier. Ive gotten over 25of those hearts already, but i also had over 1000 regular souls saved up. A lot of those hearts came from those. Rng really comes in streaks in this game so it's nice to have lots of regular souls stacked up to take advantage of it when it the altar starts spotting out hearts.

No new characters yet but I'm hoping something good is waiting in the 100 plus g/a souls I'm saving for tonight. Hopefully that damned purple child is hiding in there.

Personally I love these events. Just like the Halloween one, if you have lots of souls hoarded you should do ok.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    The trick is in the amount of sacrifices you make and not their tier.
    That is not completely correct. Did 10 Tier 6 sacrifices so far. First 8 gave no heart, but last 2 each 3 hearts. So it's the amount of sacrifices you make here too.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    No new characters yet but I'm hoping something good is waiting in the 100 plus g/a souls I'm saving for tonight. Hopefully that damned purple child is hiding in there.
    I hoarded that much G/A souls last year too hoping for Cyborg or Aces High. Didn’t get them. But ass CotD appeared. Hope you have the same luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed man!

Update: another Tier 6 sacrifice and 6 (!!!) hearts dropped. And no, it was no vortex fill.
    Last edited by GotN; 02-16-2018 at 09:59 PM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Again not satisfied with soul summon events, dropped like 700 regular souls for only 2 hearts, sometimes the game makes me feel my account is cursed.