Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Actually i can't see any point to complain about this event.
    Oh, I'm not complaining. An event is an event, and better than just running through the underworld or the other dungeons every day. I was just throwing in my 2 cents. I've never had much luck with sac events so I had no reason to believe this event would be any different. In any case, the game is fun and I welcome any event. I've had decent luck with pulls in the past with a decent roster of toons, so it's all good. Just waiting for the Sasquatch that is Night City and The Silent Planet to appear...

Actually, I'm pretty damn excited for the relics and the gauntlet too.

OS
    Android
    these events are awesome, everyone who complains doesn't see the full potential that lies in here.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I fully agree. Besides...it's a free game...so what's there to complain about?

I just want to say a big "THANKS" to the devs for this great event, I was even close to make a whole thread to thank them.
    Im not a big fan of the Birdies either but to add 4 new characters, plus missions, and give us the char with no RNG at all is just great.
    Now the Sacrifice event for me has being just crazy too...

Keep on doing the right things guys, even arena is more funny now with Fuckin' Visions, 7 Son, VHE and Aces... it was never so diverse.

Nice Job Nodding Frog!!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    They seem to have lowered the drop rate since the morning...

Seriously. i got like 14 hearts from tier 1 in the morning and now nothing...

Sparton. can you please check that the event is working as intended...along with the “lower power” mission in BNW, which doesn’t work. Time is ticking and we have only 1,5 day left to do over 120 levels which cost Floads of ironite!

Edit: I just got 1 lower power to register in GoF1, so don’t know if it has been fixed or only works in GoF...
    I was able to get the 60 times lowering effects auto-playing Garden of Life on level VIII with Pharaoh Eddie/Golden Pharaoh Dog/Alliance General/Assassin Corrupt Rescuer. Energy on Eddie and the dog. It only took about 8 or 10 runs... and the hearts, just typical not-so-RNG, If you get one from a level I, keep dropping and plenty more will come.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    All in all, I ended up getting VHE, a red CR, and 14 skill shards after sacrificing many dupes. I'd say that was worth stockpiling the souls for a couple weeks, even though some of the skill shards came from achievements.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    After throwing out a bunch of 4*s and hearts I got 2 Exalted sacrifices and a ring fill, other than a couple more 4*s, a dupe Rainmaker Eddie and like 10 skill shards, I didn't really score anything great.

Funny how I hope for rare souls and end up with only GA souls. Must have opened over 50 GA souls and only 20 rare souls total. No legendary souls and no hearts other than the 5 hearts from the ring fill.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    This event has identical specs to the Pumpkin Event. Assuming similar (or even close to similar) drop rates, it's gonna be a great week!

With the Pumpkins, I found that the low tier sacrifices dropped them in clusters. The same may be true for Hearts. So, if you haven't had any luck yet, keep at it. We have a week, which allows plenty of time for soul gathering in LoL. To echo slauki's sentiment, this event has a ton of potential if you're willing to go for it. For me, the Pumpkin Event even out-shined the Immortal Event.

I've done only one big sacrifice so far for this event. A Tier 6 didn't give any Hearts, but it did give 16 Rare GAs that brought my first Navigator. So, that in itself, makes this event a success for me. But, lots of time left for more.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    many sacrifices and never see Valentine’s Hearts
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    It really is weird how rng seems to work in cycles. I did about 300 regular souls got nothing but my next 100 I got about 4 hearts plus 3 more hearts on my next level 6 sacrifice after doing 5 level 6 sacrifices and getting no hearts. Just when the right rolls come up you got to start sacking everything.