Dismay No More - FREE entry into Garden of Dismay!

For 24 hours, get into the Garden of Dismay for FREE! Until February 23rd, 4 PM PT, it will cost zero Sands of Time to enter all floors of the Brave New World’s Garden of Dismay!

Take advantage of the free entry to grind out as many talismans and runes as you can! The faster you can clear the dungeon, the more rewards you can get, so share your strategies with others to go as fast as you can!

OS
    Android
    cool events this month imo, way better than boooring january and especially these kinds of events are just golden.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    and especially these kinds of events are just golden.
    I agree! Free BNW entry is one of the best events we have. Thanks, NF!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I agree! Free BNW entry is one of the best events we have. Thanks, NF!
    Yes, love this one too. Thanks NF.

OS
    Android

Been waiting

I've been waiting for this....even though I was hoping for FEAR soon. 15 runs at level X and one Comet and one Vampire.

OS
    iOS
    Free entry to any BNW level is one of the best events you guys do. Thanks a lot.

I just hate Dismay. Hope you do free entry to Fear again one day. Though I do need one more Immortality Talisman so good reason to go hunt one.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    just one suggestion guys, would it be possible to get free lol from time to time? this would be awesome too. since there is much positive feedback about these event it would be very cool if you could consider it.
    free cosmos for one day or free pvp would also be an option. not regulary ofc, but every once in a while maybe

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I don't mind Dismay so much. I have several teams that work in Dismay. GoLife is my most challenging BNW. Ironically Life is the one that has the items I want most.
    I've been stuck in meetings today and have an event to work later so I won't get to take much advantage this time. The free entry is one of the best events!