Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalblaze View Post
    3x exalted 1x grand sacrifice = 0 Valentine's heart's awesome too be a part of nothing
    Same here, one exalted and two grand sacrifices gave me zero hearts... but I'm pretty much used in getting nothing from "special" events. Luckily, I was pushing for a vortex fill, buying some more souls and, after that, I got five hearts plus 25 G/A souls. After more sacrifices, including those hearts, I ended up getting a Lgendary and some sentinel plus rare souls. Which gave me - again - nothing new. Dupe power!

The only gain are some skill shards, not sure how many, but at least 10. Which is good.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    I think this event is designed to finally have a use for your stacked regular souls...so this indeed reminds my about the pumpkins!

OS
    Android
    Don't really see the point in this. We're sacrificing to gain items that give you more sacrifice essence. Ok so getting good rewards by using them is cool but they really should have made the hearts available by other means too.
    Nothing crazy but maybe a few missions or challenges that rewarded them as well.

They seem to have lowered the drop rate since the morning...

Seriously. i got like 14 hearts from tier 1 in the morning and now nothing...

Sparton. can you please check that the event is working as intended...along with the “lower power” mission in BNW, which doesn’t work. Time is ticking and we have only 1,5 day left to do over 120 levels which cost Floads of ironite!

Edit: I just got 1 lower power to register in GoF1, so don’t know if it has been fixed or only works in GoF...
    Last edited by Mizrael; 02-14-2018 at 01:35 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Something is fishy about this event...

I started with sacrificing 2x3* for 336 essence. that gave me 10! hearts i a row. then i’ve done 3xtierVI no heart...
    carried on with 3* and have never seen a heart since...

This game is full on reeeeeally strange coincidences indeed!
    It was like that with me and the pumpkins. At first they were dropping like rain in about every petty sacrifice I did but after a while I stopped seeing them almost entirely.

So far after a bunch of petty sacrifices and one grand sacrifice I've seen 2 hearts.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I did one exalted sacrifice. I did not receive any of the special hearts. On the bright side I got a hallowed Eddie out of one of the rare ga souls.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    iOS
    Tier VI sac, no heart, no extra reward. Will not throw in any of my saved up 4* and 5* dupe char dupes, cause this is total shit!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I just sacked a ton of 3* toons and got...nothing at all. I SHOULD be able to get an exalted sacrifice by the 20th, so maybe I will get a heart or two with that, haha.

OS
    iOS
    Same for me: nothing on a lvl VI sac. Got 5 hearts from the following vortex fill, however. I also had 300+ normal souls stacked and did some 30+ lvl 1 to 3 sacrifices from them - for not a single valentine's heart...
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Actually i can't see any point to complain about this event. Rng is rng, and one way or another you get extra stuff, in worst case you refill your vortex eventually and get your guaranteed extra drops there.

This kind of events are the best opportunity to bbq(sacrifice)! So, keep the bbq going troopers

"Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave