This has already been brought up several times, I just wanted to write something about it in the "suggestions & feedback" section.

In my opinion, right now, the game requires a huge grinding effort in order to get to the interesting part.

To elaborate, I like the fact that in the new dungeons we're seeing some variety of challenges where different characters can be helpful in different situations, and we have to think about strategies a bit.
What I don't like, is that I have a very limited number of "useful" (=leveled up enough) characters and talismans, so I can't really have fun trying out different strategies. I do have a bunch of unleveled characters and talismans that I could level up and try out, but probably I could level only a very limited number of them right now, because I'm lacking resources. Because of this I would have to chose what to level before trying out the various combinations, unless I play all day to grind gold and runes/shards.
If leveling up stuff was less demanding, I feel that I could have a lot more fun with the game.

I'm aware that there's no quick or easy solution to this, but it would be nice if this problem was addressed in the future.

(also, feel free to disagree with me, of course! )