Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Kaijester, the problem is 9 rainbow EVO shards is enough to evolve ONE character. I have 16 characters ready. And yeah I'm spending time & (sands of time) in battlefield & underworld farming for talisman upgrades too, but that just means I level up more characters who are then waiting to upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Kaijester, the problem is 9 rainbow EVO shards is enough to evolve ONE character. I have 16 characters ready. And yeah I'm spending time & (sands of time) in battlefield & underworld farming for talisman upgrades too, but that just means I level up more characters who are then waiting to upgrade.
    It's frustrating, but I have hope that the devs will get the drop rates right after some trial and error. The sweet spot is there somewhere!

1 week for upgrade to a 5* character. What are you going to do if you upgrade like 16 characters in 2-3 weeks time? New. content will not be out yet, so people will find another game instead?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    1 week for upgrade to a 5* character. What are you going to do if you upgrade like 16 characters in 2-3 weeks time? New. content will not be out yet, so people will find another game instead?
    I'd be able to start leveling them again. Right now I'm reluctant to play with any of them, even for farming, because the xp is wasted. If they were 5* lev1 I'd be much LESS likely to go do other things than having them stuck at an impasse of 4*lev80 unable to develop.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    After less than a week of Time Rifts, I have gotten 9x3* rainbow shards so I'm beginning to feel a kinda balance here.

People might say that there's because I've plenty of 5* characters already but a 4* character with 5* talismans can do the job of a 5* character, so imo people who are having difficulties with the harder dungeon should go back to Underworld and grind for talisman upgrades first.
    I kinda feel like we'll agree to disagree. Sorry, throw me a bone on the talismans then? Idk. I'd like to try all sorts of different setups with characters and talismans, but there is almost nothing I can do. I'm happy a lot of the high end bugs have been sorted at this point. I feel like the upgrade runes and rainbow shards are so rare it's scary proposition upgrading anything you aren't sure is going to work out 100% and be OP. Part of the fun for me at end game is trying new things. At this moment, I can't try new things. Even with the great new content, meta and game feel stale.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Since this Dungeon and the Warrior one are easier, right now. People with less amount of 5* should be able to farm higher levels and get rainbow shards...

Make sure you spend some ironite refilling your Sands of Time.

As I wrote this the last boss one shotted my entire party ROFL!!!!! Respect him :P
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-22-2016 at 02:17 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Part of the fun for me at end game is trying new things. At this moment, I can't try new things. Even with the great new content, meta and game feel stale.
    Exactly this.

And yeah, Gonzo, I've got enough ironite for a few refills. But not right now. It's coming up for 3am here & I'm bushed...

OS
    Android
    2 days farming the gunner timerift (more then 50 times) and all I got were 3 3* yellow evo shards. What a waste of time!

I need only one shard and now I have to wait for the next Gunner Timerift??? Wait every 3 days for the highest secret dungeon???

Where do the 3* yellow evo shards drop? Secret Dungeons? What level? Normal? Hard? Madness?

Hey, developers! We need more information about droprates and new ways to get evo shards. I got so many 2* shards and got nothing to do with them! What about level up shards? 50 2* to get 1 3* f.e.?

OS
    iOS
    I play everyday.
    In july, I got approx 18x 3* rainbow evo shards > I upgraded 2 characters at 5* > I think it's a good rate.
    In August : I got 3x 3* rainbox evo shards... I farm time rift levels 8-10 every day > so : 3 monthes to upgrade 1 character ? come on ...