OS
    iOS

Avian Invaders Phase 4

I'm not usually one to complain but I don't find the rewards to be that fair.

For example, in phase one I achieved every milestone except the last one for the cosmos battles, earning me 170/200 Killers "The Bird" fragments.

But for me to get him now in phase four I must complete all three of his milestones (a total of 175 cosmos battles), as two milestones will be five shards short.

In short, I have to work as hard (despite already working hard in phase one) to earn 30 shards as someone who needs to earn 50 shards, which I don't think is too fair. (Not to mention the additional SoT needed for the extra 75 battles)

I can't speak for the other birds, but anyone agree with me?

OS
    Android
    you can do 90-100 battles of powerslave per day, so it should be easy doable without refills, but all in all, this rewards are really kinda meh. but for the guys who missed to get the chars in the first rounds it's a fair deal imo.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Fair point. I wasn't factoring in draining the SoT and then going again at it when they're refilled

I'd still prefer at least a couple more bird fragments per milestone though

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    you can do 90-100 battles of powerslave per day, so it should be easy doable without refills, but all in all, this rewards are really kinda meh. but for the guys who missed to get the chars in the first rounds it's a fair deal imo.
    that week event is usefull only for players that miss some characters yes
    Or if you have the RNG in your side
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Yeah, if you're just looking for Evolution Souls, the math on the event rewards doesn't work out at all in terms of the Ironite you need for Sands refills. You're better off just spending Ironite straight up for souls. But if you already have all four of the birbs then you don't need the souls, so just save your Ironite for the next round of events. You can get a soul or two from the low-hanging rewards anyway.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    All this time and I have all the birds except for Cyborg bird. With how much time I have to spend in LoL and BNW I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth it. Not like they're meta characters, just collectables with a nice essence value.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    All this time and I have all the birds except for Cyborg bird. With how much time I have to spend in LoL and BNW I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth it. Not like they're meta characters, just collectables with a nice essence value.
    How many fragments do you need for the Cyborg birb? Of all the birbs, I've found the Cyborg birb to be the most fun.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    How many fragments do you need for the Cyborg birb? Of all the birbs, I've found the Cyborg birb to be the most fun.
    Not that many now, I still need to finish the second part of the Lord of Light and then 75 BNW runs and I'll have enough fragments. I just wish it wasn't so many runs needed.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Not that many now, I still need to finish the second part of the Lord of Light and then 75 BNW runs and I'll have enough fragments. I just wish it wasn't so many runs needed.
    I'm currently working on this one myself. I already have the Cyborg bird (got him from a soul), but I wan't the extra for a sac, or maybe keep it for the Gauntlet.

OS
    Android

Shaman Bird

I probably won't be able to get him because the arena battles are too difficult for me to win at this point.