OS
    iOS

Trooper Soul Fragments: only 10 per week?

Hi all,

I just wanted to buy the usual weekly 50 Trooper soul fragments earlier this morning, but after buying the first 10, consecutive purchases got locked for one week. This actually happened to me last week, too.

I know it had for sure been 50 fragments per week. Did they reduce the amount to 10? Or am i really experiencing a bug for the last two weeks?
    I know what I want
    And I say what I want
    And no one can take it away

OS
    Android
    Sometimes i see that bug too. Just try to restart the game, you will see them there. Thats the workaround i find out.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    It happens to me, too, every single week before or after the reset, with various random (sic!) items I wanna buy from the store or arena store. I've thought that this is related to the fact that I'm playing the game over the weekends on multiple devices and only on two during the workdays.

For example now I cannot buy magus souls from both of the stores. Everything else is available.

As a solution, I usually wait a couple of hours and the items became available.
    Last edited by MoonShadow; 02-18-2018 at 11:37 AM.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    I think these limits are set up as a moving window of time rather than a calendar week. I've noticed the same thing with skill shards.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Thanks guys for your responses!

I ended up waiting for one day and figured that I could finally buy the remaining weekly fragments. Still weird stuff going on there but we’ll, I guess Patience is a virtue in the end!
    I know what I want
    And I say what I want
    And no one can take it away