OS
    Android

Warlord revive with perfect immortality

Issue with warlord reviving. With perfect immortality active, it seems every time (might only be almost every time) he is killed he revives and then immediately falls dead again.

OS
    Android
    strange, i use him somewhat often and i also have immortality on him, but i have never seen something weird with him yet.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    strange, i use him somewhat often and i also have immortality on him, but i have never seen something weird with him yet.
    I've had gunner cotd one-shot him, DM, 7th son, you name it. Mine has fate, but when he shows immortality he should revive and not die again. Even happened with perfect immortality and immortality from 7th son both on him.

He does the revive animation but then dies again immediately.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I've had gunner cotd one-shot him, DM, 7th son, you name it. Mine has fate, but when he shows immortality he should revive and not die again. Even happened with perfect immortality and immortality from 7th son both on him.

He does the revive animation but then dies again immediately.
    sounds like fate works different than immortality...what if you try immortality on him?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    sounds like fate works different than immortality...what if you try immortality on him?
    Maybe, although using him with 7th son so void could end up being as useful.

OS
    Android
    Noticed something last night on this that might help identify the bug. His passive provides perfect immortality if he has perfect immunity at the start of his turn. Using him with fate talismans, he had perfect immunity and therefore perfect immortality. Killed, revived and immediately falls dead again. Maybe because he loses the perfect immunity when he dies it's causing the perfect immortality to fail. I don't run him with Eda or anyone else who could grant him perfect immunity, so unsure whether the problem is limited to fate talismans or it's an issue with how his passive works.

OS
    Android
    Issue with warlord reviving. With perfect immortality active, it seems every time (might only be almost every time) he is killed he revives and then immediately falls dead again.
    I can confirm this. My Warlord are equipped with fate talismans and paired with SSE.

Cheers!

Noticed something last night on this that might help identify the bug. His passive provides perfect immortality if he has perfect immunity at the start of his turn. Using him with fate talismans, he had perfect immunity and therefore perfect immortality. Killed, revived and immediately falls dead again. Maybe because he loses the perfect immunity when he dies it's causing the perfect immortality to fail. I don't run him with Eda or anyone else who could grant him perfect immunity, so unsure whether the problem is limited to fate talismans or it's an issue with how his passive works.
    I can confirm this issue Askora. Fate Talismans are almost mandatory on Warlord, and often I see him dying again immediatelly after reviving, which is hilarious to see....
    As you say, maybe it has something to do with his passive... (not sure if happens with 7S PI after fury) gonna take a closer look....
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    I can confirm this issue Askora. Fate Talismans are almost mandatory on Warlord, and often I see him dying again immediatelly after reviving, which is hilarious to see....
    As you say, maybe it has something to do with his passive... (not sure if happens with 7S PI after fury) gonna take a closer look....
    I'm fairly certain he works correctly when it's not perfect immortality from the talismans. I agree the fate talismans are his best option. He gets two chances at perfect immortality and one of them includes perfect immunity as well.