OS
    iOS

Looking for active players.

Hello. im looking to replace several troopers. I have @ 10 that havent played in almost 120 days. also need help with the final 4 crimson dog missions. i play almost every day unless life interferes. i still need latent ability iv latent ability v potent combo iv and v for the crimson dog. so if you are looking for a daily player send me a trooper request. Wolfknight-3365. thx

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfknight1972 View Post
    Hello. im looking to replace several troopers. I have @ 10 that havent played in almost 120 days. also need help with the final 4 crimson dog missions. i play almost every day unless life interferes. i still need latent ability iv latent ability v potent combo iv and v for the crimson dog. so if you are looking for a daily player send me a trooper request. Wolfknight-3365. thx
    Ok just let me know when and what talisman you need
    Last edited by Kamuz24z; 02-20-2018 at 05:17 PM.

OS
    Android
    Second that I play all my troopers every day and have a few open slots let me know what you need and when and I can set my champion appropriately
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Second that I play all my troopers every day and have a few open slots let me know what you need and when and I can set my champion appropriately
    Added you!

OS
    iOS
    i would need pretty much in this order

Lord Of light X(Magus): set of Zone eater Talismans on a Gunner class / 3 times

Lord Of Light X(Warrior): set of rage and hunter talismans equipped to any character / 3 times

Lord Of Light X(Gunner): set of Lightning and Predator Talismans on any character / 3 times

Lord of Light X(Sentinel): set of Paralysis + Explosive Talismans on a Warrior class character / 3 time(these i have just need to clear the 1st 3

OS
    iOS

wolfknight972

i play everyday and i too am trying to get the crimson dog please feel free to add me
    john-8454

OS
    Android
    Go to "Troopers & Badges" thread to find Troopers....
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    thx for that i will look there as well