Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    I'll set that up for you.
    Excellent thank you once again tman 👍

OS
    Android
    Thank you so much for the help Tman & Sidney. And to pay it forward, if anybody needs zone talismans I just got a fresh set on a Navigator. He's leveled up to 100 but not sharded, so bring a healer if you run him up front. Currently I'm using a different Ed but will be crowning him tomorrow. Let me know on here and I'll make a spot for you.
    7son-6586

OS
    Android
    I'll set that up for you.
    Actually I have reached my trooper removal limit for today so unable to remove and re add you. I will have to wait until lol warrior is available again next week

OS
    Android
    Rage/Hunter mission competed, thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Thanks for your help with these guys.
    The next one I need help with is the magus toon with comet tals applied. Anyone there who can help with this mission?
    I have a set of those, but they aren't leveled. I can set them up on my CRE if you want. Just let me know. Edit: Actually I just looked, they are level 40. So maybe functional, but not great.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 02-27-2018 at 09:17 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Rage/Hunter mission competed, thanks guys.

I have a set of those, but they aren't leveled. I can set them up on my CRE if you want. Just let me know. Edit: Actually I just looked, they are level 40. So maybe functional, but not great.
    Yes this would be great thanks

OS
    iOS
    I set up Mystic for this mission, but he isn’t sharded and the comet talisman are still at level 3. He is cool to ride shotgun but you may not want to let him drive.

OS
    iOS

Help needed.

I'm still looking for help with the rage/hunter missions, zone eater mission and once those 2 are done the lightning/predator missions. I play pretty much everyday (unless life interferes) . Any help would be appreciated. If your willing to help and want a daily player my I'd is Wolfknight-3365.

OS
    iOS
    I need help too with rage and hunter.
    If someone could help, that would be great.
    I tried by my self, but regular way would take for ages, I’m not going to complain, but I don’t see the point, 15 sot per battle 8-12 min. So You can play totally 6 times with sand of time regeneration before you run out of sot again. (Hope I did calculated right).
    So that means only 6 troopers and no Talisman drop. That sound not very motivated.
    I would be very grateful if someone who got these talismans would help.

mili-2025

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 7son View Post
    Thank you so much for the help Tman & Sidney. And to pay it forward, if anybody needs zone talismans I just got a fresh set on a Navigator. He's leveled up to 100 but not sharded, so bring a healer if you run him up front. Currently I'm using a different Ed but will be crowning him tomorrow. Let me know on here and I'll make a spot for you.
    7son-6586
    I just realized you're one of my troopers! Thanks for the badges! I was wondering if you can please give me a hand with the zone talisman mission (on a gunner vs the magus lol X)? I'm stuck at 198/200. I have meteors, comets, quakes or predator/lightning if you need any assistance. Big thanks to Sidney who also helped me out with the rage/hunter mission!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    If any other forum members need help with this mission, send me a request and post here.
    Sent request!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)