Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I have my Samurai setup with them as well, so if anyone is looking for this combo you can add me as well.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    It felt like a decade but I finally got the 4th Zone talisman. If I have any troopers that are silent readers - they are on my Navigator (now champ) - he is not sharded and the talismans on him are only level 40 - nowhere near maxed out. So take him as a ride on if you still need to finish the Zone mission.

Thanks two 2 troopers I have the Rage/Hunter finished ... now I will hunt for 3 more Lighning talismans and it will take me another year or so to get the IC for the Predator talismans as arena is no fun at all - full of bugs and not worth the time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    It felt like a decade but I finally got the 4th Zone talisman. If I have any troopers that are silent readers - they are on my Navigator (now champ) - he is not sharded and the talismans on him are only level 40 - nowhere near maxed out. So take him as a ride on if you still need to finish the Zone mission.

Thanks two 2 troopers I have the Rage/Hunter finished ... now I will hunt for 3 more Lighning talismans and it will take me another year or so to get the IC for the Predator talismans as arena is no fun at all - full of bugs and not worth the time.
    I have a spot open and can load up a lightning/predator (on a magus?) if you need it, hold. I forget what the mission is, but let me know if you want help there.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I have a spot open and can load up a lightning/predator (on a magus?) if you need it, hold. I forget what the mission is, but let me know if you want help there.
    Yes please! Don't worry ... still running my troopers every day for now - you will get badges

Request sent

OS
    Android

Message sent! I have lightning and preds on my storm eddie if you need him.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Yes please! Don't worry ... still running my troopers every day for now - you will get badges

Request sent
    Accepted, I put GRE out with them but probably bring him along as a rider vs. your main.

Not worried about the daily badges, whatever you send is fine by me. Thanks!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Hi

Are you still running rage/ predator? Do you mind if I add as well?
    Generally run all troopers each day (just new to the forum - username is Dannah-1181

Cheers

OS
    Android
    Thanks a ton troopers! I finally got the crimson dog ... weird thing though ... I still have to finish the Death talis quest tomorrow in LoL Assassin but I got 200/200 quests showing up and I got the dog. A bug in my favour? I take it (but it's one day - got more than 1 sets of death talismans)

Anyway: THANKS YOU CRAZY GRINDERS FOR LENDING ME YOUR RAGE AND LIGHTNINGS!
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Thanks a ton troopers! I finally got the crimson dog ... weird thing though ... I still have to finish the Death talis quest tomorrow in LoL Assassin but I got 200/200 quests showing up and I got the dog. A bug in my favour? I take it (but it's one day - got more than 1 sets of death talismans)

Anyway: THANKS YOU CRAZY GRINDERS FOR LENDING ME YOUR RAGE AND LIGHTNINGS!
    Congrats on the crimson dog! I should have mine in the next week. Thanks for helping me out as well!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Hi Troopers!
    Can any of You help me with missions? I've got last few missions left and I'm stucked ;/ I need Grim Reaper Eddy with Holy Talismans, character with set of Lightning and Predator talismans and also a magus character with set of Comet Talismans. I'm a daily player with 80 lvl and I using all my troopers everyday, so I can help You too, if I can. I'll be really gratefull for help
    Cheers!
    Daily Player with all troopers

Fully sharded Eddies:
    Fear of the Dark Eddy, Eternity Eddie
    Fully sharded Allies :
    Child of the Damned, Belzeboob, Pharaoh Dog, Mayan Pristess, Child of the Damned, The Prisoner,Clairvoyant, Hellraiser, Warlord, Lilith

Dezyderiusz-3652