Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Is there going to be a fix for being able to reduce time of golden effects, that was in the notes for the last patch but was said wasn’t working as attended.
    +1 for this, Also... SoL's Twisted Trade max fury on kill, still "no bueno"?

Cheers, Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I will post this in the bugs discussion as well but has anyone noticed that the sentinel Mayan priestess is stealing all benefital effects. The way I read her skill she should take 2 at most but lately have seen her take 8 benefital effects off my characters has anyone else noticed this?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Spartan, do you think we will ever see Dr.Necropolis as an actual playable toon? Ever since I started playing I have hoped you guys would add him in since he seems like such an interesting character from the spoken part at the end of If Eternity Should Fail.

Sparton, I've been playing around with the Gunner Undead Rescuer and I feel as though he could use an upgrade or two. The basic attack has a great effect but lacks damage. I would be more interested in a change to his power move though. There is a bit too much randomness involved to make it a useful move in any game mode. I use it sometimes as a curiosity if i'm beating an opponent easily, however I would never use it regularly. For a character that drops at 4*, it seems like the moves should be a bit better. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by SirSpooksAlot View Post
    Spartan, do you think we will ever see Dr.Necropolis as an actual playable toon? Ever since I started playing I have hoped you guys would add him in since he seems like such an interesting character from the spoken part at the end of If Eternity Should Fail.
    We were actually going to debut him with the other Mayan Priestesses last fall, but we decided instead that we would revisit that character and instead put our effort towards The Witch Doctor.

I don't know where exactly he is in our roadmap of characters to add to the game, but he's a likely candidate to be added at some point for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Sparton, I've been playing around with the Gunner Undead Rescuer and I feel as though he could use an upgrade or two. The basic attack has a great effect but lacks damage. I would be more interested in a change to his power move though. There is a bit too much randomness involved to make it a useful move in any game mode. I use it sometimes as a curiosity if i'm beating an opponent easily, however I would never use it regularly. For a character that drops at 4*, it seems like the moves should be a bit better. Any thoughts?
    Yeah, I brought this up with Kaz, and he agrees that it's something he can look into. Definitely the whole "playing with randomness" has been executed a bit more interestingly with the Cannoneer, but maybe there's a different flavour of that we can do to help improve that skill while retaining that "random effects" identity.

The full update patch notes are now live.

Closing this thread.