Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

March 2018 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    As RobG stated in the other post...I'm stoked about the 'available in The Gauntlet' statement.

OS
    Android
    Glad to see that you're focusing more on improving Eddie's across the board. Can't say I'm happy with Navigator Eddie's coolest move being nerfed, especially since it's finally being fixed at the same time. Hopefully the increased damage of the initial attack will compensate.

Moving around Cyborg Eddie's skill set is kind of weird, I thought it was fine as it was, but I guess that being able to steal alot of buffs with a basic is pretty good. And with Calibrate being as good as it is, healing everyone is a huge plus.

Those new talismans sound brutal, especially the Necropolis set. Obviously multi hitters are ideal for that set. But the biggest thing in my opinion is mentioning them being ready in the Gauntlet, does that mean we'll be seeing it in the next update? Last I heard, the mode wasn't even in beta testing yet.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    As RobG stated in the other post...I'm stoked about the 'available in The Gauntlet' statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    But the biggest thing in my opinion is mentioning them being ready in the Gauntlet, does that mean we'll be seeing it in the next update? Last I heard, the mode wasn't even in beta testing yet.
    As we're getting closer to beta testing that feature, we're starting to have a better idea of what are the kinds of rewards it will launch with (or have added soon after it globally launches), which is why we added that note there. However, I can't really say much about when the Gauntlet will arrive (beta or otherwise) other than it won't be with the early March release.

OS
    iOS
    Very excited about the changes to Cyborg since I finally got him this year and I had not leveled him due to him not fitting into my builds with his single target basics. Now to start boosting some yellow talismans in preparations.

Cheers
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    ...However, I can't really say much about when the Gauntlet will arrive (beta or otherwise) other than it won't be with the early March release.
    Regardless, the addition of some of the rewards is a nice treat and a bit of an insight on what we can expect as rewards during the Gauntlet events. I can wait a little longer.

OS
    Android
    No comments on the preliminary changes. I just wanted to add that we need more ways to combat yellow buffs in PvP. It's getting out of control when every other team has the Seventh Son Eddie and a yellow Valkarie. Fate talismans on everyone as well...
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Is there going to be a fix for being able to reduce time of golden effects, that was in the notes for the last patch but was said wasn’t working as attended.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    I also think that's a good move to improve the HP of some Eddies, with so many heavy (and true) damage hitters around, its hard sometimes to keep 'em alive.

So happy about the mentioning of the Gauntlet in the notes, even if isn't close to the global release, but I still hope that the beta testing will inlcude some of the players, even if registered here on the forums or not.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Am I right that Zone Talis are going to be pretty nasty soon? Reduce offensive and defensive stats by 90%?
    Sick-6808