Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Gunner Cannoneer

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until to March 1st, 4pm PST, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Cannoneer Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Gunner Cannoneer!

The Gunner Cannoneer joins the cast as a new high risk, high reward 4* Gunner in Legacy of the Beast. He is a random damage, random target attacker who can inflict Crave, Heal Reduction, Seal, and Stun, and automatically full heals all allies on death!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Cannoneer Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITION: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Cannoneer:

• Get a FREE 10 Cannoneer Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Gunner Experience Pack”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Cannoneer!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Cannoneer, including Chance Talismans and the debut Trap Talismans!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Cannoneer Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, he may be a very long time until you get another chance!

The Gunner Cannoneer debuts in Legacy of the Beast today! Check out the Cannoneer’s key information below:

SKILLS AND PASSIVES

Expendable (Passive)

Gain Sacrifice for the duration of the battle. Grants Perfect Immortality if Critical Strike status is present at the start of your turn. Sacrifice status full heals the team if the character dies with this effect active.

Cannon Shot (Basic)

Deals random damage to either a single target OR all enemies.
    50% Chance to inflict Crave and Heal Reduction status to the target for 2 turns.
    Heal self based on your SPECIAL stat.
    LV 2/4 Healing 20/20%
    LV 3/5 DMG+ 20/20%

Chain Shot (Power)

Deals 4 hits of random damage to random targets.
    75% Chance to Seal for 2 turns or Stun for 1 turn each enemy hit.
    25% Chance to Critically Strike on each hit.
    LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 15/20/25/25%

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 2 Assassin / 1 Gunner
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 02-27-2018 at 01:12 AM.

OS
    Android
    Awesome. Great event type in general, but especially for GA characters (better essence value). And, the increased drop rates for rares is a nice bonus.

What are the details of the Trap Talismans?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    hey sparton, I played a battle in the dungeons (VIII to be exact) and gave me sentinel corrupt rescuer fragments, apparently there is an error.
    Last edited by DIEDD; 02-27-2018 at 12:30 AM.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    What are the details of the Trap Talismans?
    Trap Talismans are a 2 set that gives the equipped character a Trap positive effect at the start of battle for 2 turns. If an enemy removes or steals it, they will be Stunned for 2 turns.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    hey sparton, I played a battle in the dungeons (VIII to be exact) and gave me sentinel corrupt rescuer fragments, apparently there is an error.
    Yeah, that seems especially odd, as unlike the last event where there was a data error for the first floor, all floors should be giving out the correct kinds of fragments. All of your subsequent battles that gave out fragments appear to have given out the correct ones at least.

Feel free to contact CS via the in-game support button and let them know the problem. They can compensate you with additional Cannoneer Soul Fragments based on the amount of incorrect fragments you got.

OS
    Android

Green frags.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Trap Talismans are a 2 set that gives the equipped character a Trap positive effect at the start of battle for 2 turns. If an enemy removes or steals it, they will be Stunned for 2 turns.

Yeah, that seems especially odd, as unlike the last event where there was a data error for the first floor, all floors should be giving out the correct kinds of fragments. All of your subsequent battles that gave out fragments appear to have given out the correct ones at least.

Feel free to contact CS via the in-game support button and let them know the problem. They can compensate you with additional Cannoneer Soul Fragments based on the amount of incorrect fragments you got.
    If I come up short on the Cannoneer frags with the amount of green frags I received (20), I shall.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Thanks, Sparton. This seems interesting. So, the effect actually doesn't do anything at all to my character when it's in place? Its sole purpose is to stun a remover / stealer?

And, if I have the above correct, what icon will be displayed on my character? Will it be an identifiable "Trap" icon? Or, will it be a random "real" effect icon to make the trap even more enticing?
    Last edited by druid138; 02-27-2018 at 04:26 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    hmm.. trap... 2 set assassin talisman..... as far as I can see almost all locked assassin slots come in 3s on toons... so yeah. you can throw another random assassin talisman there.. but really the set boosts are what assassin talismans do best. So you have a choice of 5 or 4 assassin talismans for 2 sets or 3 for 1 set and a spare... with the max HP of about 1100 per talisman so 4 talismans means roughly +4500HP, 5 would be +5600HP.. pretty weak. Compared to throwing just 2 sentinel talismans on for +9000 HP.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for 2-talisman sets rather than 3-talisman sets, I just wish there was at least one Assassin talisman that offered higher HP. It would be nice if the 2-set Assassin talismans offered more HP... like in the neighborhood of 3000 each the way the Gunner talismans (will, bulwark) do.

I mean the toon is getting essentially nothing with the Trap set except a "thorn" so why not provide SOME boost to the toon, like a bit more HP??

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    And, if I have the above correct, what icon will be displayed on my character? Will it be an identifiable "Trap" icon? Or, will it be a random "real" effect icon to make the trap even more enticing?
    Yes it's visible...

Name:  astra.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  69.1 KB

So really.. it's a "trap" that announces itself LOUDLY.

And with the set up above, it's pretty easy to calculate that Astra has 3 Strike talismans ~1100 HP each, then 2 trap talismans 1100HP each, then she MUST use another Assassin talisman, so another 1100 HP for an easily figured 6600HP boost from talismans. Too easy to figure out if you ask me.

But of course I realize one does NOT have to place Trap talismans into assigned Assassin talisman slots
    Last edited by Yup; 02-27-2018 at 06:08 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Did some runs in the LoL from VII to X, and it seems that the green fragments drop only on the floor IX; I wouldn't mind if they were for the Sentinel Mayan Priestess

Off topic: will the Sentinel Mayan Priestess be available again?
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Off topic: will the Sentinel Mayan Priestess be available again?
    Yeah - wondering about that too and really hope so. I first installed the game right around the time her event was up, but since I was just getting used to the game, I did not get her.

Also wondering whether additional Trap talismans will be available at some time for in-game currency or as a reward.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Yeah - wondering about that too and really hope so. I first installed the game right around the time her event was up, but since I was just getting used to the game, I did not get her.
    If I remember correctly, it was an Arena event and I didn't have the time to play too many games back then, to get the fragments needed for her, but I'm hoping ever since that she'll return someday to the game. She could be nasty in the Arena, sometimes. No words from the devs, though.
    I wish for a talisman type converter