Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    First 20 runs on LoL VII & VIII gave me 25 cannoneer fragments. That is an average of 1.25 per run. With drop rate going on like this for me it would take 160 runs to get this much wanted char *sigh* Anybody has a tip to get better drop rates? Play other LoL Levels?

Have a trooper who already has him. Grats Mariner! Maybe you can tell me your secret 😉 He looks awesome beside my favorite Navigator Eddie, has great abilities and does pretty good damage (had 15k on basic ability without class advantage or other power increase).
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I've got around 55 fragments from maybe 15 runs of X - excluding the 10 free ones that's 3 per run so slightly better odds.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

Hello forum and NF!!
    Just passing by to say congrats to the team responsible for the art/animation on the Cannoneer, really impressive, great job guys!!
    ... And thanks for the cool event too...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Just got him. It took about 50 fights on level 10.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    well, 1 refill and i'm at 100 of 200 on 1 account. Seems gettable.
    Trap talismans seem funny.

Btw as this is the last event this month, it seems this is the first event since october last year (not sure about september and before), with no new eddie in the monthly event shedule.
    Gunner cannonner seems fun. Kinda looks like a leftover for the trooper ideas, especially bastion.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Troopers, my Cannoneer is fully sharded and out for use, for those of you considering whether or not to drop the 8 SS.

For the Trap talismans, they should not show up on the toon at all, that's silly. Are there a lot of AoE attackers that steal beneficial effects to make it useful like that? I can think of VE & SOL, and both of them are often paired with Angel talis making the Trap Talis ineffective. That should be a hidden effect like Echoes, and should only show up on the toon that stole it.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Are there a lot of AoE attackers that steal beneficial effects to make it useful like that? I can think of VE & SOL, and both of them are often paired with Angel talis making the Trap Talis ineffective. That should be a hidden effect like Echoes, and should only show up on the toon that stole it.

As it's steal or remove, Wrath, Clairvoyant and Astra spring to mind. What I want to know is; if an effect is lost because of a Void shield, does the shielded character also get stunned? If so, what would happen if an AOE character with a trap talisman set attacked an enemy team where all 4 characters had void shields, multiple of which activate and attempt to remove the trap effect: could this stun a whole team for 2 turns?
    Last edited by dragonmat89; 02-27-2018 at 04:04 PM.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Trap talis are just "meh" imo... in all honesty, we have so many stunners at the game atm, that I don't think it will have that big of an impact, since most players are used to deal with stuns.

Immunity and Angel make Trap even less attractive.

But the fact that they are a 2 SET is worth noting. I can see it being used, but not game breaking.

Cheers, Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android

champ or clown?

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Troopers, my Cannoneer is fully sharded and out for use, for those of you considering whether or not to drop the 8 SS.

For the Trap talismans, they should not show up on the toon at all, that's silly. Are there a lot of AoE attackers that steal beneficial effects to make it useful like that? I can think of VE & SOL, and both of them are often paired with Angel talis making the Trap Talis ineffective. That should be a hidden effect like Echoes, and should only show up on the toon that stole it.
    So since I am not one of your troopers may I ask your opinion before I shard this one up? Thanks-E

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    hey sparton, I played a battle in the dungeons (VIII to be exact) and gave me sentinel corrupt rescuer fragments, apparently there is an error.
    I just had 5 Sentinel CR fragments drop on Floor 9.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell