Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I just had 5 Sentinel CR fragments drop on Floor 9.
    Same here. Had 3 or 4 drops with those fragments on floor 9 too. They are mentioned nowhere for this event, so must be an error. Still, I’m not mad that I got it, cause I never transform any fragments after end of an event and have over 100 SCR fragments left. So after getting the cannoneer after bout 60 runs on LoL VII - X, I think i will go for another one and a SCR on Floor 9 😉
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

I'm just posting to quickly report that we have identified the issue that is causing some players to get the incorrect fragment rewards from this event. As many people have surmised, this is limited to floor IX of the Lord of Light.

We are working to get a fix deployed to the live game within the next few hours. To avoid getting the wrong fragments, we recommend avoiding Floor IX until the fix is live.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I'm just posting to quickly report that we have identified the issue that is causing some players to get the incorrect fragment rewards from this event. As many people have surmised, this is limited to floor IX of the Lord of Light.

We are working to get a fix deployed to the live game within the next few hours. To avoid getting the wrong fragments, we recommend avoiding Floor IX until the fix is live.
    At this point, I'd appreciate you holding off on that a little bit, I almost have another sentinel corrupt rescuer.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Also took me just over 50 runs to get the cannoneer on Level X.
    I've been needing to run LoL for 3* shard upgrades so this is a welcome event for me.

OS
    iOS
    Btw did anybody see a rare soul (3 time higher chance)? Bout 70 runs now and not a single one dropped here!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    No rare soul for me either. I've probably played a good 50-60 rounds and only received 90 cannoneer soul frags. RNG is a bitch.

OS
    Android
    It took me 83 runs on Floor X to get him. No rare souls yet here either.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    I thought this character looked interesting, so I decided to give it a go. I ran my SoT, plus one refill last night for 70 frags and 0 rare souls. Not bad I thought. I don’t expect rare souls in these events. The drop rates are so low, the 3x doesn’t really increase it much.

Tonight I ran my SoT, plus one refill for 10 frags and 0 rare souls. ?!? That makes me want to put the game back on the shelf. 10 frags for 160 SoT? I understand it’s rng, but that seems messed up to me.
    MrFreeze-6530

The fix is now live; the correct fragments should now drop in all floors of the Lord of Light.

OS
    iOS
    Well I run LOL lvl7 becuase I don't see much point in running higher levels. The cost for return is better at level 7.

Ran LOL lvl7 all day yesterday and 2 SOT fills this morning (1 refill) and got the Cannoneer.

I did run maybe 5 level X.. and got zero frag drops.. so I went back to level 7 where I've been getting frags about every 3rd or 4th run.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..