Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    It's hard to agree or disagree because I don't spend as much time in the higher ranking by choice, I have another mobile game I play and the best way for me to balance is to give it more attention unless there's a fantastic event going on here. My attack and defense team is built to counter as many possibilities as it can so I can win 99/100 in my respective position. Granted I do still lose occasionally but I don't fret over it very much, it's fun because with the gradually shifting meta I get to see more creative and interesting teams.

Remember back when it was VHE, SSD, Wrath and red rescuer? Then the Valkyries came, thorn Talismans happened, annoying glitches broke alot of teams, but slowly they began to balance things by buffing other characters instead of nerfing them. Now, with there being many more options, they're alot more free to build one crazy toon, and then buff another one to counter it so that it's not broken.

I kind of went off the topic there but if you look at now compared to then it's certainly gotten better.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    It's hard to agree or disagree because I don't spend as much time in the higher ranking by choice, I have another mobile game I play and the best way for me to balance is to give it more attention unless there's a fantastic event going on here. My attack and defense team is built to counter as many possibilities as it can so I can win 99/100 in my respective position. Granted I do still lose occasionally but I don't fret over it very much, it's fun because with the gradually shifting meta I get to see more creative and interesting teams.

Remember back when it was VHE, SSD, Wrath and red rescuer? Then the Valkyries came, thorn Talismans happened, annoying glitches broke alot of teams, but slowly they began to balance things by buffing other characters instead of nerfing them. Now, with there being many more options, they're alot more free to build one crazy toon, and then buff another one to counter it so that it's not broken.

I kind of went off the topic there but if you look at now compared to then it's certainly gotten better.
    Yeah, I remember before pvp was even out of beta they kept nerfing all of the good characters. I quit and come back a year later, and I notice a ton of new characters that make most of the characters that got nerfed look hilariously underpowered pre-nerf. Meanwhile a bunch of those nerfed characters are still pathetic comparatively, but not quite as bad. All they really did was waste a bunch of time nerfing the characters people liked, and shift the focus over to characters that they designed.

*shrug* at least they are aren't nerfing the great characters into oblivion anymore. They should have NEVER allowed the players to have yellow buffs, but it's too late now. The cat is out of the bag and we are never going back.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?