Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Someone asked on the fb page if she would be playable and they replied yes.

OS
    Android
    Maybe to fill Thursday and Friday lord of light?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=JJJ428;67643]Maybe to fill Thursday and Friday lord of light?[/QUOTE

Best idea so far! ]

OS
    Android
    Okay, now really boring March. Maybe Lilith is 'Coming Soon!' the same was as Night City.

OS
    Android
    Usually after a trailer video can expect things the next day so I am guessing we should be getting incoming maintence tomorrow followed by the beginning of this event
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    nahh... wait until Friday I say
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    i bet 50 ironite on today

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    so since the video was out yesterday evening, i expect/hope for the maintenance to come this late afternoon (german time).
    For the video itself: if this is going to be lilith!? well ... i'd rather had a red female humansize demon (like the one in the PVP/Japan graphics) but new characters are new characters. Plus sure she looks like a female lord of light and the dungeon also looks similar, but the fact that there is "only" eddie gunning/running for her, i assume, this could be the gauntlet mode?
    Well, let's wait and see. I saved up some amounts of ironite, because i expect special/event souls coming in store, too.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I was also kind of hoping for the red demon woman to be Lilith but I'll take what I can get. I highly doubt it would be Gauntlet judging by the "still kinda far away" responses we get from the devs.

More than anything I'm hoping it comes out as a fragment event or the like where she's guaranteed. We'll see.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    What’s up devs. Any problems? I doubt that you intended to launch the events that late.
    Sick-6808