Hybrid View

March Event Teaser Discussion

Name:  March Teaser.png
Views: 1499
Size:  820.3 KB

A view into the events for this month! Feel free to discuss and speculate here.

OS
    Android
    Huh, I like the artwork for this month's events.

Lilith's Arrival sounds very enticing. I don't know anything about her in Iron Maiden lore, perhaps someone could show me the way. But since the name Lilith usually has to do with vampires, well there are a few movie vampires that are typically named Lilith, I could take a stab at her being an Assassin, maybe even a 5* Assassin. Hopefully obtaining her won't be difficult.

Dream of Ironite is a new and wacky sounding event, I haven't really spent any ironite for a while now but if it involves getting more ironite without a hassle then I'm all for it, good for everybody.

Philosopher's Altar, another Sacrifice event, so probably more or less just get a tier 6 or more and maybe you'll get some souls that could get you someone smart.

Assassin Hellhound Fragment Event, meh we'll just wait and see what the dog comes with, but a chance to get some extra dupes is alright with me.

Up the Irons Arena Event, well it's another arena event. Can't think of anything to add there, the rewards could be anything.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Oh Holy Mother! When I saw this teaser, the first thing that came to mind was a line from Heaven Can Wait:

"This isn't real; this is only a dream"

Lilith?! I never saw that coming, but damn that is so awesome! I don't believe there are any explicit Maiden references to her (please correct me if I'm wrong), but there are plenty of close connections via Lucifer and John Dee and Crowley. And, some traditions associate Lilith with Babalon, the Red Goddess (see Moonchild). In any case, my non-LotB plans during this event are now cancelled.

And, an Assassin Hellhound. Very nice choice! The Warrior Hellhound has some of the best art in the game and is a huge sentimental favorite of mine. Unfortunately, the recent metas have left him behind. I hope the new Assassin version is able to find a place in the Arena.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    five events seem very lowendish to me. i fear a booooooring march coming, hope that i'm wrong...

but a dream of ironite sounds awesome...awesome like cyborg monday (we will never forget)
    Last edited by slauki; 03-01-2018 at 06:30 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Hmm, (at least) two new characters in the game this month, one being another dog... we have so many dogs here and we definitely needed another. But, since I can't even think of a good decent set-up for the Arena (offense and/or defense), some new dog power could be a good thing.

I don't have a clue about Lilith, she could be the step-sister of Wrath and together they will tore our defenses apart.

Philosopher sacrifice event might be something related to Mystic Eddie or another new char, but that seems too improbable, at least I hope that is something related to that Eddie, as I often don't have any luck after sacrifice events.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    i'm currious to see if Assassin Hellhound is not another useless toon like his warrior brother ( good before not now)
    Perhaps not another month with nothing good for me
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    So the last event of the month is an Arena event. Up The Irons. This has to be for iron coins which will help with relic (or other arena store) purchases. Hope NF is feeling generous.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    So the last event of the month is an Arena event. Up The Irons. This has to be for iron coins which will help with relic (or other arena store) purchases. Hope NF is feeling generous.
    That would be a great event, like if we got double iron coin rewards or something,
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I have been waiting for other people to mention this I am thinking other purchases with iron coins along with greater reward for iron coins for every win. Also thinking this is when they might up the top prizes for the arena I thought sparton or kaz mention them doing that soon.