Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

My LOTB loot crates have arrived!

if you liked LOTB on Facebook, you may certainly have stumbled upon the vault.lootcrate Legacy of the Beast miniatures collection.
    Once i saw them, i ultimately wanted to have one. But as lootcrate.com has it's store in the US, the shipping costs did not match up the value of the product.
    Luckily, on January 24th, they had a worldwide free shipping offer plus 25% off code, so that the price for 2 blind pick boxes was below the customs fee.
    Today, they arrived.... and i got lucky:
    Grim Reaper Eddie and the Clairvoyant. (at least no ox cultist, SOL eddie or Sentinel Soulless Demon, as they looked crappy as hell.
    Now - since 2 weeks or so - these loot crates are also available in the official iron maiden store in england, but more pricey than on lootcrate.

What about you guys? Have you heard of these or even ordered one?
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I saw the video and they seems so crappy, bad quality
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    I saw the video and they seems so crappy, bad quality
    considering the size of the figures, they seem pretty decent. I know some of them seem pretty ugly (SOL Eddie, soulless demon), but Grim and Clair seem fairly good in detail and color/paint.
    I won't order any further boxes, unless wave 2 contains a corrupt general, the trooper toons or the valkyres.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    $30 a month for RANDOM stuff? No thanks.

And I searched everywhere on the site and store... not a single "Iron Maiden" item to be seen. So no idea what you are seeing.

Some of us find Facebook a sign of the apocalypse and avoid it.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I think they're pretty cool. I ordered them from Entertainment Earth. The 12-pack of blind boxes actually gave me 11 unique characters - only Samurai was missing. I wish my luck in the game was as good.

If you want a sure thing, there is a stand-alone VHE, Shaman, and Trooper.

They are all quite cool and well done, though I would say that some are much better than others.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    some are very cool and some are very poor imo, sol and SSD are horrible but GRE and Pharaoh look very good to me.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    someone can show us good quality pictures of them?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    this one is pretty okay. actually ssd is pretty nice too, but claire looks not very good...

Name:  _vyr_6743x_imc-0001.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  79.7 KB

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    weird here the SSD looks very crappy...different series maybe?

https://666.ironmaiden.com/emporium/...s/collectibles

OS
    iOS
    They all look pretty horrid there if you ask me. No chance any of my money would go towards those, even at half those prices. VHE with that blond afro is hilariously bad.

.. and is anyone really hoping for the Owl Cultist???

(Note: it's the paint jobs that are REALLY bad. The sculpts don't appear to be that bad, they are just painted horribly - but then I imagine 3D printing or mold from the in "game" 3D characters.. so of course the sculpts would be decent.)
    Last edited by Yup; 03-03-2018 at 10:29 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..