OS
    iOS

Constant restart required

Please tell me I’m not the only one - after 3 or so fights I have to restart the app, it either freezes on a fight’s loading screen (infinite loading), going back from inventory, shop or arena. I can’t bloody enjoy this with the constant restarting - my device is iPhone 7 plus. I constantly check, but the app seems to be fully updated, please tell me this can be fixed because this is so annoying, this was NOT present before the lilith update.

OS
    Android
    It isn't crashing for me on Android, 2.5+ year old phone model. Is there a way to clear the app cache on iOS? That's usually the first thing I do when an app starts acting up.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackislovas View Post
    Please tell me I’m not the only one - after 3 or so fights I have to restart the app, it either freezes on a fight’s loading screen (infinite loading), going back from inventory, shop or arena. I can’t bloody enjoy this with the constant restarting - my device is iPhone 7 plus. I constantly check, but the app seems to be fully updated, please tell me this can be fixed because this is so annoying, this was NOT present before the lilith update.
    Experiencing just the same for about an hour now on iOS. Unable to upgrade a talisman and go back to the game - trying to leave the inventiry leads to an endless loading screen. Unfortunately, restarting did not solve the issue.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily