OS
    Android

10 souls 1000 gold and only 1 character

There seems to be a glitch in the game and I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem. I have almost 50, 99 souls. I'm trying to whittle down that number because it takes a long time to sort through to get to some of my Rare souls. I check the box to use 10 souls at a time. The game deducts 10 souls and take the 1000 gold from me but, only returns 1 character. I've lost over 100 souls this way. Not a big deal. Sometimes, I can sacrifice a few single souls and the game will act normal again. Other times, I have to exit and restart. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix to this?

OS
    iOS
    Some info here on pg 2

forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9347-Raider%92s-Sacrifice-Event-Increased-Chance-for-Viking-Eddie!&p=63739#post63739

Basically the book is taking the souls from a different stack than the one you select.

Btw you may want to save up souls/toons for this months sacrifice event. At least save you 4*and 5* toons, and avoid a vortex fill until the event.

OS
    Android
    if you have several stacks of souls the game is confused. sometimes it takes the souls from the wrong stack (even it seems that they are reduced from the right stack). so in your case it's very possible that the "lost souls" are in another stack. had it several times that a stack of 13 souls gave me one character and another stack of one soul gave me the other 13.
    since this is no priority for the devs i wouldn't expect a fix to this anytime soon.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I understand what you're saying but, normally when 10 characters are summoned, the game shows you the best character then after you touch the okay button, it proceeds to show you all 10 characters that have been summoned. For me, with the "Use 10" box checked the game takes away the 1000 gold (can't verify the reduction of souls due to too many stacks) and instead of showing me the 10 characters that I've "summond" it only shows one. And yes, I've tried this with already reduced stacks. My stack went from 58 to 48 but only gave me 1 character. Unless the missing souls are being shifted to another stack?
    Last edited by cmndr brain; 03-05-2018 at 02:12 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Do you have 10 new characters on the Team screen? If the Book OF Souls converted 10 souls, you'll have 10 new characters... or at least a couple new characters then duplicates of those which amount to 10.

(I'm really starting to hate the "reCaptcha for every single stinking post you ever make" -- what a STUPID forum feature. Surely that can be disabled after a given time period or post count if by nothing else the vBulletin user promotion schemes..).
    Last edited by Yup; 03-05-2018 at 03:41 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    This happened frequently to me, so I'm getting used with this. It's the same bloody RNG (sic!) that takes the soul(s) from the stack that it wants, not the one you select. At some point, I've checked the "Use All" box for only a few souls, and after the burning from the BoS, I realized that all of the 99 souls from the other stack are opened. It was only a single day before a sacrifice event, so you can imagine my joy after losing all of that souls, then.
    Last edited by MoonShadow; 03-05-2018 at 02:22 PM.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    I reported the same thing a couple months ago. They reviewed my account and assured me that the game was charging me properly even though I only sometimes go 1 soul.
    It was odd for me that sometimes I would get 10, then with the box for 10 still checked I would get a batch of just 1, then get 10 again the next round. It is a glitch, but they said the server side recorded the transactions properly even if it looked weird from my side.

OS
    Android
    Thanks guys. I'm at least glad that it's a know issue. I'll keep closer eye on both the souls and gold. That will be a little hard to do with almost 50 stacks of 99. Will also have faith that it is properly recording the actual outcome, 1 soul or 10.