OS
    iOS

3x Cannoneer team

Name:  E0157C11-B14D-43F4-AE37-4A5A1C2F3FE9.png
Views: 261
Size:  1.45 MB
    I had the crazy idea of doing a 3x Cannoneer team and well here is a sneek peak. I have yet to get the other two to level 100 since they are still level 4 and get them sharded. Even without shards they are doing crazy damage and are a lot of fun to use. I think the team has potential to be really strong.
    I also made a video talking about this as well as future plan to do an arena tun with only the birds from avian invasion.

What do you guys think about the whole idea?

OS
    iOS
    Every toon has some weak points. Usually teams consisting of only one toon are easy to beat in PVP. They might be fun in PVE. I usually run a team with two fully sharded Gunner CoD there.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Every toon has some weak points. Usually teams consisting of only one toon are easy to beat in PVP. They might be fun in PVE. I usually run a team with two fully sharded Gunner CoD there.
    The reason why I think they might actually have potential to be great in the arena is one big problem is having your team decimated on the first turn if you don’t go first. With these guys you don’t have to worry about that because of their immortality and the expendable passive.

OS
    Android
    Yeah I fought someone with a Cannoneer team. It would have been fun if I hadn't brought my prisoner with me. Because then they all had their passives disabled and they fell like rocks.

Too bad they have 3 purple slots. Because Chance Talismans and Immunity Talismans would be pretty great for him.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    psst.. only 2 purple slots.

It's a decent character, but like all of them, it really works best when combined with other complimentary characters. It's just far too easy to defeat a team of all the same thing with merely one counter-move.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-05-2018 at 07:00 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I did some autofarming today with the Cannoneer, it was quite impressive. Used Chance + Assassin sets because that's what I had lying around. The chance talismans aren't even 5 stars yet, and he was still hitting for over 20k at times. Add a red bat and an Eddie that primarily does AOE, not bad at all. Not my fastest auto team, but it wasn't slow by any means.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Have set this defense in PvP with 3 cannoneers + Trooper Eddie since last week. I think it looks great. Should be some kind of tribute, no really competitive team. One cannoneer is full maxed with full maxed chance talisman. With critic hits he can do damage 50 k + what is pretty impressing. Haven’t set him with Nomad or other char that increases damage, so even much more is possible. But like said here before, defenses with only one char are easy to beat. And losing his passives the cannoneer can be beaten very quick. Nevertheless I like him very much, but will not fully max more than one, not least cause yellow 3* evos are still by far the least dropping here.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀