Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Reeb99 is right, although I know there are some people that are happy with a couple of the others as well. Soldier Eddie, Pharaoh Eddie and FotD Eddie aren't bad nor is SoL Eddie. The only one of those that I've really used much is Pharaoh but he's semi-retired right now. I'd say for now it's better to hold off on the skill shards and hopefully you'll pull a toon that's really worthy. Angel of Fear is with his passive, but since it works even without the skill shards unless you really need his damage potential boosted he can wait.

OS
    Android
    If you wait for the perfect team to use your skill shards, you will be waiting a very long time. Skill shards are actually easier to come by than they used to be, so don't be afraid to use them on characters you like. Once upon a time, the ONLY way to get them was from trooper badges. You had to be really careful who you used them on back then. Also this game is always in flux, so what is popular right now may be close to useless in few months. Use the shards on what you like, it isn't a big deal.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Thanks again, everybody. Reeb99, I ended up just throwing 6 shards on Samurai Eddie, and got lucky with the skills that got upgraded. Gonna hold on to the rest for now and see who else I manage to pick up.

Slabbacon-6219