Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yeah I'm guilty.. falling for the bait the troll put out... I should know better.. moving along....
    Bait? Hold and I were bullshitting about crypto, was just following that line of convo and you came in and got all weird lol. Sorry man, nothing against you.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Actually. no. I've been in trading since the late 90s. It was a joke. Nice of you to be passive-aggressive and insulting though. You must be around what... 23 years old?
    Oh wait I just noticed lol. Crypto wasn’t even invented till the late 2000s, you’re a stock trader. Now it all makes sense, mad cryptos stealing your thunder. Took me a minute to see through the attack, shame on me. Your 401k falling?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    All about that VEN here, sick of day trading, taxes are a nightmare in the US. I’ll side with the Chinese and a gang load of partnerships including MIT and BWM. Chinese government backing? Yes please. They have 20% of the worlds population. Sorry Mr Cheeto (Trump). Actually, it may be more about my loathing for Trump lol.
    I'm in VEN (VET) as well ... huge potential I think ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    3600 ironite spent for 40 souls , not even one 5* toon, a couple of 4* though. Fortunately not real money spent. Maybe that's why I don't get any new toon from events souls, it's been long time I don't spent real money on this game, coincidentally the same time I don't get any new toon when it is released.
    Welcome to my world and say thanks to that so good NF company
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    well, they look good. Plus some seem cool.
    purple seems to be ok.
    Blue seems to be the first tough blocker - hope i don't see her soon on enemy sides so soon.
    Red - the only one i got by now - her stun seems cool, but she seems only useful in combos (like beelzebub plus red rescuer)
    Green - healers/revivers are always welcome, plus she's a multi-hitter, may be good for the dragons
    and yellow effect-stealer and healing? ok.

and didn't some of you say, you wanted the green mayan priestes in regular souls? Here you go.
    Gotta say, i was happy to get there, because she is still - paired with my chrimson soldier - a pretty heavy player for an account where i don't have the purple valkyre.
    the relics seem also interesting.

So far so good, now the downpart:
    the DROPRATE:
    i spent 6700 (!!) ironite combined - that's 60+ souls: ZERO lilith! sure one or two 5* dupes, but even that is too low.
    spent a few bucks to afford another ten-pack on one device. (luckily only one of the 3 devices has playstore/payments linked, so the temptation of buying something is only on one account.) And AT LEAST got one of them. The red one, not the worst, but also not the best one.
    Currently grinding pve to get light soul fragments. Last month i had luck, as one of that bird-souls from fragments dropped me the cyborg-bird back then so i could skip the 3rd and 4th event back then.
    Maybe the droprates from those assembled soul are better, but i highly doubt it.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    I was waiting with anticipation for this latest event. I was hoping it would be something that would rekindle my interest in the game. Another soul event...no thank you. Anyone who’s been through more than one of these knows it will most likely end in disappointment.

It’s really sad how long it takes for new content to come out in this game. I keep waiting for NF to step it up, but it’s not happening. We are into March now and still no odds. It’s as easy as putting some numbers on a chart. Here’s an example.

Name:  E4EAA035-40F8-4F39-BAA6-21846ED64F5E.jpeg
Views: 386
Size:  262.4 KB

Come on NF. Get it together.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    we can win 7 souls with a shit drop rate it is so ridiculous, bad event again and again
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    How I supposed to achieve 400 wins in cosmos if the game freezes on win screen?

OS
    Android
    Anyone else not getting the frags from the event challenges awarded?
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    I'm getting the frags. Got enough for my first Lilith soul, but haven't cashed it in yet. Oh, I also got a shit ton of bugs, too. The biggest one I've noticed was Wrath healing the enemies instead of my team when attacking marked enemies, so that's nice.