Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    FOMO on crypto is how you make money ... without FOMO no wins ...

Have a look at FunFair ... one of my favourites ...
    LOL, true, true. Are we having Fun yet? I rode the Tron shitcoin FOMO pump from .07 to .30 and dumped my bags, fun ride. but nobodies profiting off it here but the hands that feed. I think we need a new acronym for that, creative suggestions are welcomed..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    LOL, true, true. Are we having Fun yet? I rode the Tron shitcoin FOMO pump from .07 to .30 and dumped my bags, fun ride. but nobodies profiting off it here but the hands that feed. I think we need a new acronym for that, creative suggestions are welcomed..
    Tron )) ...

I love Verge - no shit ... serious ... bought at 50 sat ... they will recover ... privacy will be a big thing this year or next ...

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Tron )) ...

I love Verge - no shit ... serious ... bought at 50 sat ... they will recover ... privacy will be a big thing this year or next ...
    All about that VEN here, sick of day trading, taxes are a nightmare in the US. I’ll side with the Chinese and a gang load of partnerships including MIT and BWM. Chinese government backing? Yes please. They have 20% of the worlds population. Sorry Mr Cheeto (Trump). Actually, it may be more about my loathing for Trump lol.

OS
    iOS
    How to make $1,000,000 investing in cryptocoins.......

....start with $2,000,000....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

you’re doing it wrong...

Banned
    OS
    iOS

you must be a normie who jumped in recently during the correction. my apologies...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    you must be a normie who jumped in recently during the correction. my apologies...
    Actually. no. I've been in trading since the late 90s. It was a joke. Nice of you to be passive-aggressive and insulting though. You must be around what... 23 years old?
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Actually. no. I've been in trading since the late 90s. It was a joke. Nice of you to be passive-aggressive and insulting though. You must be around what... 23 years old?
    Cool then, you must be a millionaire! And I was joking too, was waiting for the first nonsensical attack post, congratulations lol. Never fails. And you need to study the meaning of passive aggressive, glaring misuse. Was no indirection calling you a normie, maybe I categorized incorrectly, oops. This is all so ironic as you attempt to attack my age. Obviously light years ahead of you in comprehension. Why so angry?

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I'm guilty.. falling for the bait the troll put out... I should know better.. moving along....
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    3600 ironite spent for 40 souls , not even one 5* toon, a couple of 4* though. Fortunately not real money spent. Maybe that's why I don't get any new toon from events souls, it's been long time I don't spent real money on this game, coincidentally the same time I don't get any new toon when it is released.