Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Don't you think 700 frontier coins is a bit steep... i would say 500 Frontier coins per Lilith Soul will be better price, keep in mind how long it takes to get these...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    I got Gunner Lilith, she seems pretty good from what I can tell. Not really amazing at PvE, but PvP may actually be broken with this new character. She can deal extra damage to golden buffed enemies, something common in the arena, can heal and give critical strike chance with the same ability, can steal effects, and also can grant everyone immunity if she has regeneration. Again, not much of a PvE character, but can certainly destroy the Valkyries and other PvP meta characters.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Don't you think 700 frontier coins is a bit steep... i would say 500 Frontier coins per Lilith Soul will be better price, keep in mind how long it takes to get these...
    Am absolutely your opinion! This is ridiculous and totally overprized! I don’t care if I don’t get her anyway cause, no matter what her skills are, she looks like being created for 14 years old tensioners. Am really disappointed with that! Hoped for the red girl!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    700 Frontier coins does seem a bit steep to me.
    It's 300 for a Trooper Soul char, which takes on average four weeks to get the shards (50 a week).
    500 for an Eternity Soul char, which takes on average six weeks to get (25 a week if you finish on 1700+ in Arena)
    To need to crack seven of these souls to get one Lilith seems a bit mental to me, considering you would have to spend 18 weeks (FOUR MONTHS) just to get enough Frontier coins from scratch.

OS
    Android
    I agree the price is rather questionable, but it could be a red herring that soon there will be another way of getting frontier coins.

For those who are complaining about the design, I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. She's a female, she has yellow skin, 4 wings and horns. She isn't even that attractive LOOKING from my point of view. Her design is almost exactly like simply the Lord of Light with a slight feminism look. If people have a problem with a wee bit of boob in a video game then damn.

To quote a lovely meme I've found yesterday:

Name:  28471777_2066703520214219_2159640176615465143_n.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  43.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I got Gunner Lilith, she seems pretty good from what I can tell. Not really amazing at PvE, but PvP may actually be broken with this new character. She can deal extra damage to golden buffed enemies, something common in the arena, can heal and give critical strike chance with the same ability, can steal effects, and also can grant everyone immunity if she has regeneration. Again, not much of a PvE character, but can certainly destroy the Valkyries and other PvP meta characters.
    Oh yeah I say the same about the Sentinel Lilith. Her passive makes my team nigh unkillable (unless it's disabled obviously) her damage output is laughable, but her passive healing and all Ally revive in her power move is almost enough to make up for it.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Speaking of frontier coins... How exactly do you get those? I have 200, and I don't even know how I got that. I'm not wasting trooper badges or iron coins on souls after my first two pulls being almost useless, so I assume it's one of those?
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Speaking of frontier coins... How exactly do you get those? I have 200, and I don't even know how I got that. I'm not wasting trooper badges or iron coins on souls after my first two pulls being almost useless, so I assume it's one of those?
    Every time you summon Trooper or Eternity soul in the book of souls, you get 100 FC
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Every time you summon Trooper or Eternity soul in the book of souls, you get 100 FC
    but when you have all eternity characters you don't want use eternity souls for dupes, another bad thinking thing in the game
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Thanks. After getting a Lady Azov and a Bastion, I wasn't exactly in a hurry to spend any more currency on those souls.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Posting results of light souls opened. Bought two 3packs. No lilliths dropped but got 4 4stars to drop which I'll save for the sac event this month.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.