Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    one update = many new bugs and bad things, gg again NF
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I can’t believe another long tuning list has been pushed through. Do you guys realize how pointless changing characters every month is? No other game I’ve played has done nearly as much tweaking as you guys. Most games will leave characters alone unless it’s an obvious problem or bug.

You guys changing things all the time makes it look like you have no idea what you want. And it’s not even about what you want. It should be about what your customers want.

Why do I even bother trying anymore.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I can’t believe another long tuning list has been pushed through. Do you guys realize how pointless changing characters every month is? No other game I’ve played has done nearly as much tweaking as you guys. Most games will leave characters alone unless it’s an obvious problem or bug.

You guys changing things all the time makes it look like you have no idea what you want. And it’s not even about what you want. It should be about what your customers want.

Well I for once, will try and defend NF here, tweaking is good. Yeah, it really is.

How many times I wished I didn't have to wait months, hell, even years for some patch to arrive on several other games I played.

The tunning is nice, and they are trying to make other Eddies balanced with the top ones, VHE and SSE, isn't that what we all have been asking for?

I remember a LOT of posts just like this: "Plz don't nerf VHE he is extremely fun to play, bring the other Eddies to his level"

And well they are delivering on this, Vision have been abandoned for centuries, and now, he is awesome to play with again, even Speed of Light is awesome, a freaking 3* Eddie that can do really well specially against the top-dog of the moment: Seventh Son.

So I will always welcome tunning, even if they mess up sometimes they are being pro-active is this regard.

They just needed to focus on other part of the game, which we right now have a lot of posts talking about.

Cheers, Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    guys i like the update so far, but i really hate one thing: you made navigator less usefull for no obvious reason. he was the best and fastest farmer, now he uses his singleattack skill too often. please change it back if possible, this makes the allday farming even more painfull. this was really unnecessary....
    Seriously!!! I was going to start another thread about this today but I suppose I'll just chime in here. Why in the hell would you change his AI? He was fine the way he was. If you are going to start doing that, then give us the option to choose which attack we prefer per character so we can set a default!! Hell... give us the option to choose the order in which our teams attack and which moves we want them to use on auto. I'm really pissed about this change! Going through all troopers on a daily basis was still a time suck, but now you make it even worse. You're supposed to make people "Want" to play the game... it's not a difficult concept!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    So, new update, new bugs. Discovered three so far.
    -Gunner Mayan Priestess power skill revives random enemies
    -Team screen doesn't show your last used team
    -Event fragments aren't rewarded (the event challenge page confirms that I've cleared the challenge but I don't have the frags in my BoS)

Discovering those three bugs only took me five rounds of Powerslave, so the bug testing for this update looks pretty non-existing.

Probably time to stop playing this game...
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    So, new update, new bugs. Discovered three so far.
    -Gunner Mayan Priestess power skill revives random enemies
    -Team screen doesn't show your last used team
    -Event fragments aren't rewarded (the event challenge page confirms that I've cleared the challenge but I don't have the frags in my BoS)

Discovering those three bugs only took me five rounds of Powerslave, so the bug testing for this update looks pretty non-existing.

Probably time to stop playing this game...
    Didn't know Gunner Mayan Priestess was reviving random enemies (I usually permadeath them), but I know for sure she doesn't revive allies.

OS
    Android
    Starting with Navigator Eddie, I can tell they had good intentions to either make him more versatile in PvP (Roaring Wave does an assload of damage in the right situation) or maybe they wanted to have him use this skill in certain boss fights where it would be useful instead of his regular, but this backfired with him using more often than he should, thus making him less fun for PvE grinding. Personally, there are other Eddie's that can do it, I still get mad good times with Tailgunner and Cyborg Eddie, Cyborg will tend to use Scan to wipe out mobs which is great. I like to put in the Crimson Pharaoh Dog and Magus Undead Rescuer and my clears are mostly under 40 seconds.

As for the very big and obviously bug where attacking moves that heal/revive allies are affecting enemies instead, THAT'S something that's very important to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post

I agree with Sponholz, the tuning updates are very important to have, have you noticed they've all but stopped nerfing people? All they've done in the past months is made the majority of the Eddie's go from unusable to amazing. Speed of Light Eddie used to suck donkey dick but he's been my main for the past few months because of how crazy good they made him. It brings much more diversity to the arena rather than, "oh look my attack page has NOTHING but Vampire Hunter Eddie" now my attack page has all kinds of interesting defenses and Eddie's at the helm.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Speed of Light Eddie's Leech got waay broken. Now it heals all enemies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    While I appreciate the buff to the Gunner Mayan Priestess as I use her quite a bit on my offense, the fact that she can no longer revive anyone means that my offense is broken as well.
    Kaz and I are actively investigating this and similar issues.

Basically, what happened is that a change in logic for handling effects that are supposed to do something to the opposing team was changed to fix issues with certain skills (such as damage an enemy to heal your team); however, abilities that were built under the assumption of the old, faulty logic then end up being reversed for who they're supposed to affect.

If you have any other cases where this kind of problem has occurred, please post in this thread or in the Bug Reports subforum and we will track down and fix the associated skill.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    ...and it's even worse, after this update, if I want other Eddie & allies when running Cosmos missions, I have to manually change them after each battle, as the system seems to recall every time the team I was last using yesterday, before the update.

This is extremely annoying, as I use Cosmos missions to upgrade some new allies, and it's impossible to change the allies every single battle!!!
    Kaz has also passed this along to the team; however, when I tried to reproduce this, it didn't occur to me, so there may be more to the cause of this bug.

If you could message Support about your issue using the in-game Support button, that will help our team get additional details for your problem to investigate and solve it.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    this one really hurts and i agree, it's a sign of complete disrespect. me and others are fighting for more than a year for faster farming possibilites, and they change the best farming toon of all time for no reason. it's like saying fuck you to all customers. powerslave takes on average 15-25 seconds more. so let's say 20 seconds for 90 rounds per day = 1800 seconds = 30 minutes...if it's only 15 seconds it's still 22.5 minutes...screw this...
    I assure you, no disrespect was intended.

In general, we want the AI to try and employ all of the skills they have. We saw that the character wasn't using this in places where Navigator Eddie could in PVP, and so adjusted the AI accordingly, but we failed to consider the implication in other game modes/use cases.

However, I can understand the frustration in the change that was had in auto-farming. Kaz is looking at how we can adjust the AI and/or skills to solve this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Any idea when update is going fully live for IOS users?
    Some time in the last 10 hours the update became available for iOS players, so you can grab that from the App Store now. We will force upgrade to ensure no one is seeing compatibility bugs on the older version some time later today.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I assure you, no disrespect was intended.

In general, we want the AI to try and employ all of the skills they have. We saw that the character wasn't using this in places where Navigator Eddie could in PVP, and so adjusted the AI accordingly, but we failed to consider the implication in other game modes/use cases.

However, I can understand the frustration in the change that was had in auto-farming. Kaz is looking at how we can adjust the AI and/or skills to solve this problem.
    thanks man this would be really awesome, since he is the "go to everywhere guy" for me and many others.
    ofc i know that no disrespect was intended, but this change feels like a kick in a "very sensitive area of a man"...everything that makes grinding so much more painfull is a serious problem. many goodbye threads have proven this many times.

to end with something positive: i like the approach to be able to get the lilith with frontier coins. would be cool if we could get an additional source where they come from (hopefully gauntlet).
    Last edited by slauki; 03-07-2018 at 07:14 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Kaz has also passed this along to the team; however, when I tried to reproduce this, it didn't occur to me, so there may be more to the cause of this bug.

If you could message Support about your issue using the in-game Support button, that will help our team get additional details for your problem to investigate and solve it.
    Well, from a certain point today, all of a sudden the issue solved by itself, I thought that you guys did something, and now it works all right. Hopefully it won't happen again tomorrow. Thanks anyway for your response.
    I wish for a talisman type converter