Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

March 6th 2018 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

Just a heads up; due to some last minute polishing we wanted to do for the Relics, they will not be immediately available when the update goes live.

I don’t have an exact timeline, but it’ll hopefully not be too long before that becomes available for everyone to access. Save your Iron Coins!

OS
    iOS
    Kinda glad the Relics aren't ready as I burned all my coins on Sunday. Gives me a week to save up!
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Sparton I wanted to see since it wasn't answered in the other thread, has the ability to reduce the time of golden buffs been addressed in this update or is that still being looked into? Thanks.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    I'll also need some time to save up my iron coins. So is there some sort of limit to the number we can have active at any given time? Or could we stack multiples of the same relic?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Sparton I wanted to see since it wasn't answered in the other thread, has the ability to reduce the time of golden buffs been addressed in this update or is that still being looked into? Thanks.
    This is a known issue. I do not have a timeline for a fix on that at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'll also need some time to save up my iron coins. So is there some sort of limit to the number we can have active at any given time? Or could we stack multiples of the same relic?
    All of the relics will be able to be bought and upgraded separately, and all of them will apply at once.

For example, if you have the Relic of Health at level 3 (+27% Max HP) and the Relic of Health (Warrior) at level 5 (+46% Max HP if you're a Warrior), all of your Warriors will have +73% Max HP, and all of your characters of other classes will have +27% Max HP.

OS
    iOS
    This is the longest update ever!!! 1:30 hours and still not running. Come on.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    900 Ironite (saved not bought) - 10 pack and as always getting nonsense ...

combined wit the talismans from Garden of Frust - I wouldn't call them rare - I'd call them non existing ... I'm not spending one more cent in this game ... still playing it as a habit running on side running troopers apart from that it sucks ...

after 2 years of playing I am still missing AoF and Nomad ... those "rare" talismans ... GFOY ... I don't need that f*cking red dog ...

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post

combined wit the talismans from Garden of Frust - I wouldn't call them rare - I'd call them non existing ... I'm not spending one more cent in this game ... still playing it as a habit running on side running troopers apart from that it sucks ...

after 2 years of playing I am still missing AoF and Nomad ... those "rare" talismans ... GFOY ... I don't need that f*cking red dog ...
    See my post in the latest big tittie character thread (Lilith). This is why transparency is good. If people don’t have the truth and information they assume the worst.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post

Been in your same shoes for a bit now. Barely got Nomad after returning in Nov last year and got another AoF last week after I sold my first one way back when. As for the "red dog" look for Troopers that have those Talismans or post in the Trooper forum.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121