Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 136
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    See my post in the latest big tittie character thread (Lilith). This is why transparency is good. If people don’t have the truth and information they assume the worst.
    Hmmm ... assuming the worst ... this game has a history of shit drops ... they never denied it but never improved it ... if I wouldn't have my job running it on the side I'd stopped playing it months ago. I mean after 2 years you'd think you have at least the f*cking AoF - I don't.

    Love Maiden - love the graphics and concept of this game - hate the cash grab and the politics about this game - it really really stinks ... trying for 4 months to get some of those talismans - seriously GFY!

    Brave New World sucks ass - boring long fights with no rewards - Arena with this little reward for lower ranks is not even worth looking at ... I do 1 fight a day to get the reward - don't even care if I lose or win ...

    @Jofer16 ... good to have the king of arena have a say in this ... you are still a bit too much for my taste but I respect you a lot and your opinion

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Been in your same shoes for a bit now. Barely got Nomad after returning in Nov last year and got another AoF last week after I sold my first one way back when. As for the "red dog" look for Troopers that have those Talismans or post in the Trooper forum.
    I am in this game from start - honestly from start - been in Arena from start with a VPN. Still missing AoF and Nomad. I also spent money on this game - not 100s or 1000s - as much as you would spend for a computer game. I think in total 60-70$. I appreciate your advice to look for troopers having talis but I think after that amount of time I should have them in my inventory myself.

    NF is still exploiting the Maiden fanbase imho. Nothing changed from 2 years ago. I keep running my troopers and playing my 1 arena a day - but won't put another Cent in this game ...

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Hmmm ... assuming the worst ... this game has a history of shit drops ... they never denied it but never improved it ... if I wouldn't have my job running it on the side I'd stopped playing it months ago. I mean after 2 years you'd think you have at least the f*cking AoF - I don't.

    Love Maiden - love the graphics and concept of this game - hate the cash grab and the politics about this game - it really really stinks ... trying for 4 months to get some of those talismans - seriously GFY!

    Brave New World sucks ass - boring long fights with no rewards - Arena with this little reward for lower ranks is not even worth looking at ... I do 1 fight a day to get the reward - don't even care if I lose or win ...

    @Jofer16 ... good to have the king of arena have a say in this ... you are still a bit too much for my taste but I respect you a lot and your opinion
    Thanks bud, yeah Iím an acquired taste lol. Too real for some. And this has been the main point of all of us that quit, the community around the actual band here is AMAZING. If the devs could realize that and throw a bone every now and then, fix the glaring issues and stop pumping out oops meta changes and new toons weíd have something special here. I tend to think according to long term goals, not short sighted. Guess thatís where myself and the dev team differ. Got a little gas left in my LotB tank so Iíll stay at it for you players to bring these concepts to light. Cheers!

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I am in this game from start - honestly from start - been in Arena from start with a VPN. Still missing AoF and Nomad. I also spent money on this game - not 100s or 1000s - as much as you would spend for a computer game. I think in total 60-70$. I appreciate your advice to look for troopers having talis but I think after that amount of time I should have them in my inventory myself.

    NF is still exploiting the Maiden fanbase imho. Nothing changed from 2 years ago. I keep running my troopers and playing my 1 arena a day - but won't put another Cent in this game ...
    If trading ever opens up Iíll send you my Nomad and AoF for a pumpkin or something, many layers of blood from Eternal conquests on their hands, battle hardened. Nomad was one of my last Unicorns, can feel your pain.

  5. #15
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,191
    guys i like the update so far, but i really hate one thing: you made navigator less usefull for no obvious reason. he was the best and fastest farmer, now he uses his singleattack skill too often. please change it back if possible, this makes the allday farming even more painfull. this was really unnecessary....


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    guys i like the update so far, but i really hate one thing: you made navigator less usefull for no obvious reason. he was the best and fastest farmer, now he uses his singleattack skill too often. please change it back if possible, this makes the allday farming even more painfull. this was really unnecessary....
    They prolly thought I might be coming back soon, Navigator is the ghost of Jofer afterall. Sailing the seas of Miami for all eternity, the ancient mariner.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Sponholz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    244
    Problem is this game is awesome and is kinda getting wasted, 5 new 5* toons, well maybe my daughter's sons will manage to get then all (using souls only) by the time they are 18yrs old. (my daughter is almost 3 years old btw, so yeah the estimate is kinda realistic here).

    Relics are a nice addition for sure, but I will have to wait and see how its going to be, I suppose that it's going to be a mandatory item for success on several modes, and depending on the rarity/price of then I can see a P2W pattern forming here.

    Arena will change like a LOT when some players with lots of resources unlock the relics, and then the gap will be too far for some to try and get close, so I also can see a lot of players just quitting in a not so-far future.

    Just a heads up to you NF...

    Anyway, I'm am a pretty more casual now (Don't worry my beloved Troopers, still gonna play you all everyday, the community of this game is one of the, if not the, best one I have encountered while playing a game), the hype for this game is not the same anymore. I love this game, for real. But I can't be the only one worried about this changes.

    Cheers, Ed.
    Gone like the wind at 299,792,458 m/s , now I'm just "An experience of seeing someone or something in a dream or trance, or as a supernatural apparition."
    Gonna dream about Britney while smacking Thanos in the face. Just like Katy kissed a girl and she liked, I kissed a Frog and I puked, well at least I tried, Oh what a bunch of Cool Guys we are!!!
    That's all folks, Chimichanga's ready, cya later and bon appetit!

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    If trading ever opens up Iíll send you my Nomad and AoF for a pumpkin or something, many layers of blood from Eternal conquests on their hands, battle hardened. Nomad was one of my last Unicorns, can feel your pain.
    Trading will never ever open up as that would void the "concept" ... well I still call it fraud for the people paying for souls ...

    I do thank you for the offer though ...

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    guys i like the update so far, but i really hate one thing: you made navigator less usefull for no obvious reason. he was the best and fastest farmer, now he uses his singleattack skill too often. please change it back if possible, this makes the allday farming even more painfull. this was really unnecessary....
    Totally agree, not necessary change.

  10. #20
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post

    Relics are a nice addition for sure, but I will have to wait and see how its going to be, I suppose that it's going to be a mandatory item for success on several modes, and depending on the rarity/price of then I can see a P2W pattern forming here.

    Arena will change like a LOT when some players with lots of resources unlock the relics, and then the gap will be too far for some to try and get close, so I also can see a lot of players just quitting in a not so-far future.
    yep i fear this is true. i never understood the relict approach. it's another way to make us grind but the gap between new and old players will grow bigger. not sure if this is a good adjustment, this might be the final coffin nail for pvp. arena is pretty dead for a while now, and i don't think it can be revived this way. hope we are wrong though...


    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •