Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yep i fear this is true. i never understood the relict approach. it's another way to make us grind but the gap between new and old players will grow bigger. not sure if this is a good adjustment, this might be the final coffin nail for pvp. arena is pretty dead for a while now, and i don't think it can be revived this way. hope we are wrong though...
    Amen, my friend, Amen!
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I'd like to look at it outside of the arena, when new modes open up they could be useful for that added kick against some boss that has an absurd amount of stats.

As for whether or not you could classify them as p2w, it'll depend on the iron coin pricing. Don't forget that there will be other ways of getting them soon enough.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    guys i like the update so far, but i really hate one thing: you made navigator less usefull for no obvious reason. he was the best and fastest farmer, now he uses his singleattack skill too often. please change it back if possible, this makes the allday farming even more painfull. this was really unnecessary....
    Say it isn't so. Navigator is the farming master. Farming just got more painful it seems.

Game down 3 hours and counting. Messing up my trooper farming time.

OS
    iOS
    This is a bad joke right? Surely they wouldn't CRIPPLE Navigator like this..... Why make Navigators default attack the FUTURE BASIC instead of the PRESENT BASIC like the other Eddies? I mean don't all Eddies default to the Present Basic as the primary attack?

took 4 hours.. but finally got in.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-07-2018 at 01:59 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'd like to look at it outside of the arena, when new modes open up they could be useful for that added kick against some boss that has an absurd amount of stats.

As for whether or not you could classify them as p2w, it'll depend on the iron coin pricing. Don't forget that there will be other ways of getting them soon enough.
    All of then involving Ironite, either by direct purchase or refills. (I really doubt that when Relic show up on the Arena store, that most of us won't use a lot of refills to get then, cause I have a feeling they won't be cheap, and I sadly an not a Iron Coin hoarder, I still have some talis to buy and complete the sets, so I will probably burn my Ironite to ger refills)

Look I get it, they have to make money, and they did one excellent step on the right direction with the monthly Ironite deal (25/day~30days).

But if they make this game even more grindy... (And with really game changing items), Then, yeah sadly I can see a lot of layer leaving for the also good alternatives, DFFOO as an example.

Relics for the first look at it will be an OP thing to have for sure, Just imagine a defense team with +70% HP (I know, that some relics will *probably* not work inside the Arena, but my point stands).

Cheers, Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

Attention Apple Players:

The new 4.6 update is taking much longer than expected to propagate across the App Store. We have decided to release maintenance mode regardless so everyone can still play!

The game should function normally, though you may notice some minor ability issues should you pull one of the new Lilith characters. These issues will be resolved as soon as you are able to download the 4.6 update from the Apple store. We anticipate that this update should propagate fully some time in the next few hours.

OS
    iOS

My sides lol

Rofl. I. Literally. Will. Never. Learn. With this game. I’ve not been playing really, so built up 1092 ironite. I KNEW I shouldn’t buy the ten pack. I’m an almost Day One player, but, I wanted Lilith. I caved and bought the ten pack....... wait for it.... ALL 3 STAR SHIT WEEDS. Ffs. 900 ironite, and not even one 4*. Jesus.

Edit: 900 ironite would be $30 bucks. I bought Dragon Age Inquistion AND Assasin’s Creed Black flag for less than $30 bucks. Witcher 3, which is MASSIVE, was $29.99 with the DLC. I can’t get a 4* char for $30???????

Nupe. I’m done. Cheers.
    Eskiggalu-8063
    Last edited by Monte47; 03-07-2018 at 03:27 AM.

OS
    Android
    So this is the third update of the year and no changes yet for the trooper usage's time issue? Thought it was supposed to be the focus at the start of the year according to the state of nation 2018. This is my biggest frustration from this game

Relics seems like a cool addition
    more characters = more bugs
    navigator changes are totally unnecessary.

Also the team selection seems to be more bugged. The tabs are gone and the team revert back to the first selection you made; it doesn't save changes.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    So question about relics in the arena. Will they only affect my attacking team or will my defense team have the relic effects as well? If defenses don’t I can see good hold rates dropping below 5% in the long run.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Another pay for crap event! I hate it.
    Sick-6808