Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Another pay for crap event! I hate it.
    yes, it seems like. I also hate this kind of events.

OTOH, where are the Relics?? I don't see any option in the Arena store. Will they be available at some other time?
    Last edited by MoonShadow; 03-07-2018 at 07:46 AM.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Speed of Light Eddie's Leech got waay broken. Now it heals all enemies.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Speed of Light Eddie's Leech got waay broken. Now it heals all enemies.
    Cool! That's a new surprise addition: traitors.

OS
    iOS
    The changes on Navigator just show the complete disrespect of the devs for their customers. Since long everybody here is asking for an improvement on the time needed daily trooper playing. I guess many played their troopers like me. Navigator doing Powerslave in about 30 seconds no matter which teammates you put in. After this update this time has more than doubled. I am really pissed.

By the way, congratulations devs on living out your adolescent sex fantasies on a female toon once more. I guess your office was running low on tissues while you did the drafts.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    ...and it's even worse, after this update, if I want other Eddie & allies when running Cosmos missions, I have to manually change them after each battle, as the system seems to recall every time the team I was last using yesterday, before the update.

This is extremely annoying, as I use Cosmos missions to upgrade some new allies, and it's impossible to change the allies every single battle!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    The changes on Navigator just show the complete disrespect of the devs for their customers. Since long everybody here is asking for an improvement on the time needed daily trooper playing. I guess many played their troopers like me. Navigator doing Powerslave in about 30 seconds no matter which teammates you put in. After this update this time has more than doubled. I am really pissed.
    this one really hurts and i agree, it's a sign of complete disrespect. me and others are fighting for more than a year for faster farming possibilites, and they change the best farming toon of all time for no reason. it's like saying fuck you to all customers. powerslave takes on average 15-25 seconds more. so let's say 20 seconds for 90 rounds per day = 1800 seconds = 30 minutes...if it's only 15 seconds it's still 22.5 minutes...screw this...

well, soldier Eddie is an awesome alternative or fotd but man, this is just horrible...
    Last edited by slauki; 03-07-2018 at 09:04 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post

Relics are a nice addition for sure, but I will have to wait and see how its going to be, I suppose that it's going to be a mandatory item for success on several modes, and depending on the rarity/price of then I can see a P2W pattern forming here.

Arena will change like a LOT when some players with lots of resources unlock the relics, and then the gap will be too far for some to try and get close, so I also can see a lot of players just quitting in a not so-far future.
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yep i fear this is true. i never understood the relict approach. it's another way to make us grind but the gap between new and old players will grow bigger. not sure if this is a good adjustment, this might be the final coffin nail for pvp. arena is pretty dead for a while now, and i don't think it can be revived this way. hope we are wrong though...
    My fears as well.

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes basically did and it ruined the game. Made what was already a P2W game into an even bigger one and created bigger gaps between players. I honestly can’t see this doing anything different than creating bigger gaps.

Great relics aren’t directly buyable but unless you play Arena a lot I think you’ll be left behind.

Trying to play all my SoW a day is too much of a chore for me. Getting enough IC to purchase items is already a challenge. Far too many options and not enough ways to earn Iron Coins. Looks like I’ll have to decided between relics and Skill Shards.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    Any idea when update is going fully live for IOS users?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Mine has just happened just now on IOS.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Sadly I have to echo the thoughts of others on Navigator. I had to step in while playing AMOLAD as he nearly cost me a loss with the bad choice in attacks, a saving grace was that I was leveling a Bastion who used his power move to heal despite having the skill sealed. So a bug worked out for me at least.

The bigger problem for me with Navigator is I've been using him on defense with reasonable success, doubt that will continue so now have to build a new defense.

While I appreciate the buff to the Gunner Mayan Priestess as I use her quite a bit on my offense, the fact that she can no longer revive anyone means that my offense is broken as well.

So, for me the update is a fail. Navigator AI is broken, gunner mayan priestess power skill is broken and not sure the relics are going to be a big plus. As others have noted on the relics it makes a bigger gap between players and not sure how toons having considerably more hp, etc. is going to speed up arena.