Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 136
  1. #71
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    If all players see the shit RNG in that game NF will not make money in future
    After that the only solution to make money for them will be to change that shit RNG
    If you think you can have you want: you can pay
    But if you know that you will not have you want: you don't pay
    nah man, people play lotto and pay a ton of money for it and it' s one of the worst RNG ever. will be the same here, people will continue to buy, but yeah maybe less than before.
    so they would have to bump the odds if they want to increase the income, but if people get better odds, they will buy less overall because they will get what they want more often etc. so it's a serious problem for them, we have to realize that they need to make money here. but they have to make it in a HONEST way, which is not the case atm.


    don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

    if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

  2. #72
    Senior Member edsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    725

    event soul

    400 powerslaves=7 event souls=

    +1/7 for the record

    no purchase for NF-always bad luck with bought event souls 4 me

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    but they have to make it in a HONEST way, which is not the case atm.
    ATM? It never has been ... Why beating around the bush and not call it what it is: a fraud ... From the very beginning they are exploiting the loyal fan base of Iron Maiden.

    Making money - fair enough. Sell shit at a reasonable price. 109 Euro for a few souls and useless ironite as you never get something for it is a fraud. I get it - I don't have to buy or play it but the rip off is a disgrace.

    With those drop rates there is no reason at all to spend 1 more Cent on this scam.

  4. #74
    Senior Member Amarthir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,428
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    ATM? It never has been ... Why beating around the bush and not call it what it is: a fraud ... From the very beginning they are exploiting the loyal fan base of Iron Maiden.

    Making money - fair enough. Sell shit at a reasonable price. 109 Euro for a few souls and useless ironite as you never get something for it is a fraud. I get it - I don't have to buy or play it but the rip off is a disgrace.

    With those drop rates there is no reason at all to spend 1 more Cent on this scam.
    Well.... That's RNG, you don't have to spend money to make ironite but if you do, that's alot of games right there. A very low chance of getting something you really want and I high chance of getting shit. You can only win by either sheer luck or by having a humongous wallet. I am strictly f2p in every game unless there's a subscription item like the ironite sub. Then I'll get that just for a cheap daily boost. Anyways I saved about 2500 ironite over the last month just by not spending it and I bought 20 light souls and I thank RNjesus that she came to me in a Sentinel form.

    However, looking at how few people are actually getting her, I have to agree that with everyone else showing the odds, LotB really should as well. But it's not like knowing the odds would change them. It would just make people feel less inclined to play. And if people don't want to play, that hurts the game, and the less money the developers make, the less our game will be able to improve, therefore the updates wouldn't come as often and wouldn't have as much.

    All in all, if you saw the odds and they were 1.5%, would you try anyways knowing that you've won before? I would, simply because of how much ironite you can get for free just by playing the game.

    Don't forget the next event is allegedly about ironite, so we could be getting alot of it.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    708

    Smile

    The updates wouldn't come as often?

    There are hardly any updates on this game. What you mean is bugfixes or unnecessary nerfs and the game is not as broken as before but the progress of new content is ridiculous. I'm not financing bugfixes because some of the long standing really annoying bugs are still in the game. It's pathetic and on top of that you as a player gets punished to support this fraud.

    All those former events with "higher chance" ... My ass ... Maybe they changed it from 1% to 1.1% ... Still would be higher but still a scam ...

  6. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    868
    27 souls/2 Lilith gunner/2 4-star

    Thought I would share something from a chat in discord. It's information from Transformers: Forged to Fight on drop rates. Hopefully the guys from there don't mind me sharing this. The hope is that this gives people an idea of what drop-rates are in a game that uses this method for getting new characters. While it would be nice for NF to post some actual numbers as Amarthir stated it won't change the odds being what they are.

    The explanation on the odds in F2F is only somewhat correct, maybe they missed something in statistics. The algorithm of the RNG also plays a factor, but won't go into that. The real odds change as the number increases. For the sake of argument, let's say you have a 2% chance to pull Lilith. The easiest way to calculate the statistical odds based on number of souls is using the reverse approach. You have a 98% chance to not pull her. So the formula would be

    (odds to not pull Lilith) = .98(# of souls) x 100

    Just subtract that from 100 to get your odds to pull her. You can see this page for a simple explanation of how to calculate it.

    Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  79.6 KB Name:  image2.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  42.7 KB Name:  image3.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  391.5 KB
    Last edited by Askora; 03-11-2018 at 05:13 PM.

  7. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    34
    42 light souls

    1 Lilith (warrior)
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

    *Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

  8. #78
    2 souls two 3 star new born of light
    ShadowRising-6281

  9. #79
    Senior Member Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    378
    Update: 25 souls one Assasin Lilith ( already maxed, fully sharded and set as my champion - have fun trying her).
    Sick-6808

  10. #80
    Senior Member Mariner-1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    My opinion: They don't release it, because it is not complete random. The odds get calculated per player
    I agree with this completely.
    Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •