Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Cashed in the 7 souls from the event missions. Surprise, surprise, no Lilith. 0 for 17 total for me, and they were all crap 3* dupes. Not a single 4 or 5 star. I'm starting to believe that the RNG favors the people that spend more.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    1 Lillith - 67 Souls

Running total for me... 5 Lilliths 248 souls. -- Gunner/Assassin/Magus/Gunner/Magus

Would be really nice if pulling duplicates during the event was somehow deterred... but yeah.. that'll never happen.
    248 souls how on earth did you get that many light souls? Does everyone just stockpile a ton of ironite?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    1 Lillith - 67 Souls

Running total for me... 5 Lilliths 248 souls. -- Gunner/Assassin/Magus/Gunner/Magus

Would be really nice if pulling duplicates during the event was somehow deterred... but yeah.. that'll never happen.
    With 7 souls from playing 400 rounds on cosmos that would mean you spent 21.700 ironit on light souls. Hoooly shit!!! Hope, you didn’t buy them for real money.

Btw pulled a sentinel one today from last 3 event light souls. The only one and enough for me. Bought a three pack last 4 days that gave me nothing.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    1 Lilith from 8 more souls.
    Recap 1 Lilith from 48 souls.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Btw pulled a sentinel one today from last 3 event light souls. The only one and enough for me.
    Same here: got a Sentinel Lilith from the final three reward souls. 1-for-7 in total (with 6 three-star dupes).
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Finished the 400 battles. Kind of feel sorry for Horus at this point. 5 more light souls, no Liliths. (5 more 3* to sacrifice) Total 27 light souls No Liliths (3 4* characters, the rest 3*) I may take another shot at 10 more light souls later.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    thanks man, will do \m/
    Good man! Fighting the good fight.

Next stop, arena cheaters, that one will be tougher though, NF likes to ride their jocks.

OS
    Android
    I spent a lot of time to complete 400 cosmos battles, in result I had 7 souls and I pulled 7 x *** then I bought 10 souls from the store and pulled another 10 x ***
    I'm not enjoying of playing this game anymore, I stopped playing PVP, looks like very soon I will uninstall this crap from my phone for good.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I spent a lot of time to complete 400 cosmos battles, in result I had 7 souls and I pulled 7 x *** then I bought 10 souls from the store and pulled another 10 x ***
    I'm not enjoying of playing this game anymore, I stopped playing PVP, looks like very soon I will uninstall this crap from my phone for good.
    I like this game, but in all honesty, I'm seriously thinking about doing the same, whats the fun on having new characters, when, well, you don't actually have then, and the odds are so low that you won't have in a near future either.

I'm about to hit 400 Cosmos battles, so far 0 out of 25 souls for me.

And devs: Why the hell skull quests don't count for the Cosmos battles after all? they ARE located in the Cosmos maps, aren't they?!!!...

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Ended up 0/17 with 2 4* dupes. I’m done with it. Have the ironite stash but not wasting any more of it.

I’m not a fan of these type events with special soul toons that don’t also drop from their respective class souls. The 1% drop rate compounds the problem.

I’m sure it’s a huge cash cow though.