Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I have not bought or opened any as yet - this is a great thread and this is exactly what we should know as a matter of course for each of these events that we are now getting. If this is the win rate then I can see many of us just not bothering with ironite spends - I am by nature not much of a gambler though to me I think that it is our choice to use or not use free or paid for ironite. Not sure how much ironite I have actually bought but not a lot so I am not sure if this really is gambling or not - either way we should know what the odds are - or better still if we knew that buying say 20 would guarnatee a character (or some other number but a known number). Maybe a soul where you know the odds and where you get a chance at the character (known) but also some coins which add up to a point where you get a guaranteed character (like frontier coins).

I think 1% or around there is way too low for this kind of event - 10% is better. I mean I am able to farm all day so not a bother to me doing this kind of event but stil lothers are giving up a lot of time to try to get as many 'free' light souls as they can from the event - that takes time/effort and time is money (or this is they way I see it).

Either way transparency should always be to the fore. This helps to build a relationship I think and the devs, to be fair to them, do get inolved with us on this forum and also tell us what is coming up which you dont always get a lot of in other mobile games - well not the ones I play anyway.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    0 Lilith from 11 Souls

0 from 10 Souls

Total of 21 Souls=1x4* and rest 3*s. I’m done with this event. I’ve spent 330€ on christmas (more than 150 Souls opened) and didn’t get the Krampus or Edward the Great, so i’m not falling for it again....

OS
    iOS
    A suggestion: if everybody edits his/ her post everey time when throwing in new souls (I do so) and druid does a counted up summary in his first post it would be even clearer.

I also think this is a great thread showing NF what RNG does to us. Something MUST be done about this shitty randomness, especially when spending real money. I would NEVER do that, with the prospect of a CHANCE to get something. That is absolutely unfair and a rip off.
    Last edited by GotN; 03-08-2018 at 12:10 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    A suggestion: if everybody edits his/ her post everey time when throwing in new souls (I do so) and druid does a counted up summary in his first post it would be even clearer.

I also think this is a great thread showing NF what RNG does to us. Something MUST be done about this shitty randomness, especially when spending real money. I would NEVER do that, with the prospect of a CHANCE to get something. That is absolutely unfair and a rip off.
    that's the way they make the money. it's our choice not to fall for it. some guys like to gamble others don't.... i wouldn't spend money on that, but it's okay if others wants to, someone has to pay their salaries. but if you do spend have the damn right to get the right information about what you can expect (in form of chances)...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    that's the way they make the money. it's our choice not to fall for it. some guys like to gamble others don't.... i wouldn't spend money on that, but it's okay if others wants to, someone has to pay their salaries. but if you do spend have the damn right to get the right information about what you can expect (in form of chances)...
    If all players see the shit RNG in that game NF will not make money in future
    After that the only solution to make money for them will be to change that shit RNG
    If you think you can have you want: you can pay
    But if you know that you will not have you want: you don't pay
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    0-for-2 thus far

(got Warrior Golden Son and Corrupt Owl Cultist...)
    Last edited by natasar; 03-08-2018 at 04:45 PM.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

15 Souls, 0 Lilith

Luckily, I didn't pay for any souls. I am also missing Krampus and Edward The Great .... Also, still no luck getting Shaman ...

OS
    iOS
    5 Souls , 0 Lillith
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121