Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    50 souls to 1 Lilith (warrior). She hits like a f'in truck though. For the record, I am a free to play Trooper. While I understard the frustration, its nice to have some 5* end game characters that tale some effort to grind for.

I understand my FtP designator cannot comment on the frustration of Pay-to-Win individuals, I enjoy the idea of content I have to work towards. (This is under the assumption that these characters are transcend RNG factor using Frontier Coins after the event is over.)

OS
    iOS
    2 Lillith from 45 souls.

Running total for me... 4 Lilliths 181 souls. -- Gunner/Assassin/Magus/Gunner
    Last edited by Yup; 03-10-2018 at 02:45 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    0/4
    I did have 1 4* dupe drop.

OS
    Android

results

0/14

Completed the 400 cosmos

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Old news and Naughty Frog has YET to disclose these odds.
    The second link is only 3 days old. Apple denied updates of games because they didn't comply with the loot box rules. Time for a complaint I guess as NF is not disclosing the odds.

Update: I just sent a complaint and if anyone wants to join -> Apple Feedback iPhone

Btw: I have no problem that the company wants to earn money. But if I spend money I want to know what I am betting against. It's more than fair that I am told the chance I am having that something good is dropping. After knowing it's my decision. Right now the company tricks you into spending real money without you knowing how poor your chances are. Extremely shady practice, disrespectful against the players and it has to be stopped - and the good thing is that it seems we have some leverage now as Apple is tightening the rules against games with loot boxes. I'd say we use this chance!
    Last edited by hold; 03-10-2018 at 06:56 AM.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    The second link is only 3 days old. Apple denied updates of games because they didn't comply with the loot box rules. Time for a complaint I guess as NF is not disclosing the odds.

Update: I just sent a complaint and if anyone wants to join -> Apple Feedback iPhone

Btw: I have no problem that the company wants to earn money. But if I spend money I want to know what I am betting against. It's more than fair that I am told the chance I am having that something good is dropping. After knowing it's my decision. Right now the company tricks you into spending real money without you knowing how poor your chances are. Extremely shady practice, disrespectful against the players and it has to be stopped - and the good thing is that it seems we have some leverage now as Apple is tightening the rules against games with loot boxes. I'd say we use this chance!
    Good job, it’s nice to see people are still around to hold these devs up to proper gaming standards. Seems most people have their faces too far up NFs buttcheeks and are blind nowadays. Doesnt surprise me there’s no info on this if they’re willing to let game breaking bugs like the gaining points on arena loss exploit that people know how to reproduce run rampant, while people constantly report it. Never seen a game operate like this in my life, it’s strange.

Here’s what a good game looks like..

Name:  2ep0ah4.png
Views: 627
Size:  995.8 KB
    Name:  whec7m.png
Views: 378
Size:  1.06 MB

OS
    iOS
    1 Lillith - 67 Souls

Running total for me... 5 Lilliths 248 souls. -- Gunner/Assassin/Magus/Gunner/Magus

Would be really nice if pulling duplicates during the event was somehow deterred... but yeah.. that'll never happen.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-11-2018 at 08:37 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android

cool initiative. have no apple device but i fully support this, this is just a shabby business approach...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    cool initiative. have no apple device but i fully support this, this is just a shabby business approach...
    I don't have an Apple device but you don't need one to file a complaint. Just follow the link and you'll see.

OS
    Android
    I don't have an Apple device but you don't need one to file a complaint. Just follow the link and you'll see.
    thanks man, will do \m/

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.