Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Got all souls from the cosmos battles. Got one Gunner Lilith. The rest were three or four star toons. I hate these kinds of events as well. The introduction of relics I like...mostly. They need to stay out of PvP. But the mere fact they were added tells me the Gauntlet and/or Night City is on the horizon.

I was pretty set on quitting this game for a second time if I didn't get a Lilith. Mainly because it took SOOO MUCH F***IN time to play! I can't keep putting in hours and hours and hours into these events only to get nothing. Hell, I can't keep putting in this kind of time in these events even if I DO get the toons. NF needs to release new content. That's what will keep players. Not these events that gives us toons for no real purpose. I know they are working on it, but damn, this is taking a long time and I'm getting bored.

In my personal opinion, I don't get too bothered if I don't get a toon right away. RNG sucks, but it sucks everywhere. If we all got the toons we wanted with ever souls cashed in, we'd have stopped playing this game within months of it's release. All in all this is one of my favorite mobile games, and not just cause I am a Maiden fan. It'a actually done pretty damn well. You want a sh*t game with sh*t RNG, play Knights and Dragons. Eff that game to oblivion. They literally have clans set up to work together to ALWAYS be the top players whom ALWAYS get the best rewards.

Anyway, I ranted a little bit. NF, good job overall on this game, but hurry up with Night City, and don't take as long when releasing the next story line chapter. We don't play this game for the events, as nice as they are. We play it because with every update, we are hoping for Night City and Silent Planet!

OS
    iOS
    0/7 with 1 5* Witch Doctor. Rest 3* Toons

My last 3 souls, well AOS 4* + rest 3*. That was all, total around 30 souls, no liliths and one 4*. That took me too much grinding for nothing ...

Banned
    0 / 27

OS
    Android
    7 Souls no Lilith.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    I opened an additional 6 light souls to the 10 I previously reported; again, no Lilith and all 3*.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    0/28 Final count.

BS Event as always.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Just bought my last 2 souls and got another Lilith, unfortunately is the same I got before, magus one.
    Event over for me, no more ironite.

OS
    iOS
    I have 3 Gunner Lilith :-(
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

1/37 for me, got a Warrior Lilith.