Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    OS
    Android
    An ideal situation would be if the wiki used the same database as the game, nothing would have to be converted then and it'd be always up-to-date.

OS
    iOS
    With the new „Guy Fawkes Day Celebration“ deals they offer „Lightbringer relics“ (for real money only as far as I can see). To me it seems that these are the first „non-global“ relics and will work only in the LoL dungeons (and maybe other event dungeons). Can anyone confirm?
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    With the new „Guy Fawkes Day Celebration“ deals they offer „Lightbringer relics“ (for real money only as far as I can see). To me it seems that these are the first „non-global“ relics and will work only in the LoL dungeons (and maybe other event dungeons). Can anyone confirm?
    Yes, I agree. The in-game news feed says they will be active in LoL and special event dungeons, but not BNW. In addition, it seems they will only be active for 14 days following acquisition. For now, they are only available for $ purchase. Maybe they'll appear for ICs at some point?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Seeing how they are so time limited and clearly say for event dungeons, seems safe to assume that another event dungeon can't be too far away?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Can anyone explain how Relics work?
    I've been buying them, but I still wonder.
    For example, I have now HP - lv6 on global (that's 46%) and HP -lv2(22%) in Warrior, does that mean my warriors should have 68%?
    68% of what HP exactly?
    I'll keep buying them, because I have the coins, but.. I don't really understand them.

OS
    Android
    I don't definitely know the math, but I presume they work the same way as talismans.

Each relic adds what it says from the base stats, so for your example, global 46% and warrior 22%, a warrior with 1000 base health stat would have an additional 460 and 220 health, for total of 1680 health.
    It's possible that it compounded, but I'd say unlikely since that's not how talismans work.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    I don't definitely know the math, but I presume they work the same way as talismans.

Each relic adds what it says from the base stats, so for your example, global 46% and warrior 22%, a warrior with 1000 base health stat would have an additional 460 and 220 health, for total of 1680 health.
    It's possible that it compounded, but I'd say unlikely since that's not how talismans work.
    When you say compounded I guess you mean multiplicative ? I'm Pretty sure the bonuses are additive not multiplicative. When toons revive you can see how much health they revive with. If it were multiplicative they should exceed 100k life, which they generally do not. Soo ...
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race