OS
    Android

Avenger Talisman

Anyone know where I can get the avenger Talisman for the latest mission? Couldn't see them as drops anywhere so wondered if they were a purchase at some point that I missed? Cheers
    AKA: idigcards-4448

OS
    iOS
    only in frontier store,i think you need 750 fronties coins to purchase them...

OS
    Android
    Cheers. Have more than that saved up, any opinion as to whether they're worth it though?

OS
    Android
    I haven't got a pair, but as far as I know they provide a blue buff ? I feel blue buffs are pretty useless nowadays as they are so easily removed. But maybe that's just me. As for the event - I haven't started yet, but there are two strategies. The first is to buy a pair by the end of February and another at March first so as to avoid buying a sorcery talisman which I find somewhat useless. But that would leave only 2 days for gauntlet though and means investing 750 FC in something I probably won't use, but then again I wouldn't know what else to do with FC.
    The other strategy is to forgo some of the challenges. I wouldn't be able to clear SSS anyways. Plus I feel these fragments are going to popup in the future as well and currently there is no way to max out a white talisman ... so I guess this is what I'm going to do.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    I like Avengers - I have a set or maybe two now and they are very good - stick them on Assassin Hellraiser and they are utter nasty -in fact ion anyone to be honest and they are decent. Worth it if you have loads of FC to spend - I may get another set too. All of the version are fine for me so I usually take one of each anyway - I like the sorcery ones as they can help with HP/DEF/MR.

There best use is in Gauntlet - I use them a lot there.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I also have 2 sets and they are cool. All characters can profit from them and some are getting ultra nasty because of them (I better not name them lol).
    And for me a set = 1 of each subtype for a balanced build.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I also have 2 sets and they are cool. All characters can profit from them and some are getting ultra nasty because of them (I better not name them lol).
    And for me a set = 1 of each subtype for a balanced build.
    666 posts Blade - you are evil for sure! LOL

Yeah I tend to go for a balanced build too but it depend on what I am doing - hitting hard or defendig a bit due to who I am facing - but a balanced build is good for lazy folk like me!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    666 posts Blade - you are evil for sure! LOL
    Woohoo! Thanks for this - I didn't notice Otherwise I would have written my cosmic talisman critisism with the 666th post LOL
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020