Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Also, and I know this was mentioned, but not being able to see the relic % increase before purchase makes no sense. An oversight, or was it meant to kept hidden for some reason?
    You really have to ask that?

I will answer you with another question: Where are the odds on souls?

OFC they won't tell us unless enforced by Apple/Google (I hope to see the same policy on Google side also) stores.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    You really have to ask that?

I will answer you with another question: Where are the odds on souls?

OFC they won't tell us unless enforced by Apple/Google (I hope to see the same policy on Google side also) stores.

... Ed.
    Lol. I know, and get hiding the drop %. But really, what’s their benefit of hiding the relic thing? Though I know NF are secretive in general.

OS
    Android
    - Rushed content
    - Don't want to publicity show if there is a diminishing return on the %s
    - Some are saying that the last Levels the % is way above the others (can't tell for sure.) so its even more P2W/Grind
    - Lazyness, so this way they could "tune" the relics and save time on updating the tooltips inside the store (BTW Devs: Why the Hell the store lags more then the entire game when there are more then usual items? there are no excuses to make it lag like that, its heavier than any stage in the hole game.)

I can keep going on and on and on and on... But I'm sure you got the point.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

Gunner Relic of Health LvL 1: 100 IC, 12% bonus
    Last edited by Coletrain; 03-17-2018 at 07:36 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    - Rushed content
    - Don't want to publicity show if there is a diminishing return on the %s
    - Some are saying that the last Levels the % is way above the others (can't tell for sure.) so its even more P2W/Grind
    - Lazyness, so this way they could "tune" the relics and save time on updating the tooltips inside the store (BTW Devs: Why the Hell the store lags more then the entire game when there are more then usual items? there are no excuses to make it lag like that, its heavier than any stage in the hole game.)

I can keep going on and on and on and on... But I'm sure you got the point.

... Ed.
    All valid points, but I tend to think it was just rushed and not really thought out nor play tested. Nothing new there.

OS
    iOS
    Actually I noticed a trend years ago regarding game documentation.....

Some of the revenue is from the game.. the other portion is from selling "strategy" and "guide" books. So the devs probably either write the books.. or sell the information to those writing books. It's a commodity and if they were to share it freely, they may be loosing revenue.

Screws the players, but seems to be the trend since sometime in the early 2000s

I mean remember when those Xbox/Playstation games came with a little book full of information.... not anymore. Now all you get is a little card telling you to "register somewhere!". Now all the info is either hidden away in-game or nowhere to be found... unless you by the book.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-17-2018 at 07:45 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    All valid points, but I tend to think it was just rushed and not really thought out nor play tested. Nothing new there.
    Honourable you still give them the benefit of the doubt but after almost 2 years ... I don't buy it anymore. Quality is still poor but the "fear of missing out" card is played more often and getting more expensive.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Actually I noticed a trend years ago regarding game documentation.....

Some of the revenue is from the game.. the other portion is from selling "strategy" and "guide" books. So the devs probably either write the books.. or sell the information to those writing books. It's a commodity and if they were to share it freely, they may be loosing revenue.

Screws the players, but seems to be the trend since sometime in the early 2000s

I mean remember when those Xbox/Playstation games came with a little book full of information.... not anymore. Now all you get is a little card telling you to "register somewhere!". Now all the info is either hidden away in-game or nowhere to be found... unless you by the book.
    I do remember. I remember buying Phantasy Star 2 for Genesis that came with the huge guide book. All game game review publishers said Sega was stupid for doing this (could have sold separately), and to my knowledge it never happened again.
    With the internet, is there still money in publishing guides?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Honourable you still give them the benefit of the doubt but after almost 2 years ... I don't buy it anymore. Quality is still poor but the "fear of missing out" card is played more often and getting more expensive.
    I am a glass half full kind of guy. What can I say?
    Even if sometimes my posting about this game makes me seem otherwise.

OS
    iOS
    Bradata much respect! Went up against your defense, with a strong offense, your defense destroyed me in one round. Your team + Relics proves they make a difference. I’ve been skeptical about the Relics because I can’t see the stat increases. But they’re definitely working. Pros & cons for them, I didn’t like them at first, but now, glad to be getting a chance to bulk up on them before new content released. And until I get a Lilith and more relics, will be avoiding Bradata lol!