Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Is the bonus for Global Magic Resistance really only 1% from rank 5 to rank 6? From 15% to 16% for 850 IC? What a rip!
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Are any of the relic lists being updated? I looked a few days ago trying to decide what to purchase and the ones I could find still have huge holes in the data.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    is best to upgrade first heath (global)to 80% than attack and defense?

OS
    iOS
    I am using this format. Currently working on Global Magic Resistance. All priors are done.

Global Health
    Class Health
    Class Attack
    Class Magic
    Global Attack
    Global Defense
    Global Magic Resistance
    Class Defense
    Class Magic Resistance
    Global Fury
    Class Fury
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I prefer to think about relics in small pieces, in other words one at a time, I tend to purchase them depending on the class of the toons I'm using in PVP at that moment. There's 360 individual relics - you only have to purchase each one once thank goodness!
    Just chip away even a couple each week, every single one makes a small positive difference to your team.
    Definitely agree with global health 80% first up though...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I've got the basic global relics I want and am starting to work on the class specifics.
    I keep hoping one of the relics lists will get completed so I can plan out how much I want to spend in each category and know the expected reward.
    It looks like the lists that were started haven't been updated in a while.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    No one was contributing any data.. so lists died.

I have my own database-driven page to calculate costs, total boosts (class + global) etc. That allows me to easily see where a team is at and where it may be lacking.

Overall I try and build HP first, then fill in in other areas, building all classes up fairly evenly for the most part. I do favor current PVP teams though.

At weekly rollover it's a bit faster collecting iron coins. So I typically buy the expensive stuff after the rollover then later in the week I'm down to the less expensive relics, so I kind of build everything in tiers.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-28-2018 at 12:37 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Perfectly said Yup, that's exactly what I do.. it would be nice if we had another event that was giving away larger stacks of IC though, but I guess that won't happen now with gauntlet just round the corner...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Re: Lists - Since we've now been told a "Wiki" is coming, a few of us that were preparing or had been making lists of stuff (not just relics) all seem to have stopped doing so.

I know part of that (for me) was while the content would all be there, gathering the content takes a while and at the same time you're entering it into some sort of format (a list, a database, etc). You then need to keep it up to date as changes happen. If you then have to take all that data and re-enter it into a wiki in a completely different format, it's basically not worth doing it all until the wiki is online and just enter it straight into that.

Basically, converting data from one tool (or system) to another is really time consuming. Any list or database is doing that from the game to that system. Converting it them to the wiki is doing that again, which is a fair waste of time all in all that I couldn't be bothered with.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Well.... the game **is** a database. I mean it has to store what talismans are what, what characters are what.. what level means what.. what star means what, etc. Why data couldn't merely be pulled from the game directly to populate a mySQL database for a web wiki is beyond me.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..