OS
    iOS

Failed purchases in Apple Store

Hi guys, I haven't found anything about this, so I opened a new thread. Last week I tried to buy something in the Apple store. The Apple message said that everything was OK. The message from the game said purchase failed please try again. So I did. A few days later I received the bill from Apple. Not only the one purchase that finally worked was invoiced, but all the others as well. Contacted support and Michelle could help.

Yesterday I tried to renew the Daily Ironite Reward. Guess what happened. Three trials, three invoices. As NF cannot refund the money I am looking forward to receive tripple Daily Ironite Rewards. Let's see what Michelle will answer.

Anybody else here with similar problems? Yup, one of your posts in another thread sounded similar.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Hi guys, I haven't found anything about this, so I opened a new thread. Last week I tried to buy something in the Apple store. The Apple message said that everything was OK. The message from the game said purchase failed please try again. So I did. A few days later I received the bill from Apple. Not only the one purchase that finally worked was invoiced, but all the others as well. Contacted support and Michelle could help.

Yesterday I tried to renew the Daily Ironite Reward. Guess what happened. Three trials, three invoices. As NF cannot refund the money I am looking forward to receive tripple Daily Ironite Rewards. Let's see what Michelle will answer.

Anybody else here with similar problems? Yup, one of your posts in another thread sounded similar.
    I would use a systematic approach to find the culprit:

1. Is this only happening with this game or with other stuff in the Apple store as well?
    2. If it's only this game ... well the history of Naughty Fraud's brilliant coding skills would likely be the reason for this ... In this case they don't have a choice but to refund the money and frankly it's not your problem how they do it.

Otherwise put: It's either the fault of Apple or NF - and whoever is responsible has to refund the money if you want it back. Personally I would not give in that easy to this - but it's of course your choice what to do. If you want the money back - report the problem to Apple.

OS
    iOS
    I think getting a refund from Apple is no problem at all. However I like the idea of getting triple Daily Ironite.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Hey Sick, I'm having the same issue. I put in my second ticket earlier today.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    I've had this happen 2x. 1st time apple refunded. 2nd time nodding gave me my purchase. Try contacting them on their Facebook page. When I emailed them it took forever but through FB I got a response with in a day

OS
    iOS
    Same exact issue here. Michelle said she can’t give refunds - only deliver the product - refunds need to go through Apple.

Sucks that those not watching their receipts are getting screwed big time...
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Same exact issue here. Michelle said she can’t give refunds - only deliver the product - refunds need to go through Apple.

Sucks that those not watching their receipts are getting screwed big time...
    Michelle’s cool, she helped me register for the forums back in the day. Too bad they can’t clone her and teach the copies dev skills, this game would be in a much better state. Only competent one behind the scenes it seems, she needs god mode/admin control.

Speaking of that, I can’t believe you still dabble with the monstracaties occurring here now, specifically related to habitual cheaters in arena. Good luck my friend, the grass is long and snakes run rampant. Forums are filled with wide eyed fools nut hugging NF. Maybe you can bring some balance back. You were always good for that.

Jamming to tunes and think I just found the theme song for them lol

“Put your hand right up my shirt,
    Pull the strings that make me work,
    Jaws will part, words fall out,
    like a fish with hook in mouth.”

OS
    iOS
    Has happened a few times for me...

Wait for the Apple receipt and then email a copy to support..... never had an issue getting the product. Just takes a couple days and records to back up the purchase claim.

BE AWARE: if you use Paypal as your iTunes payment source and dispute the purchase through PayPal, it will take WEEKS longer and ultimately you'll NEVER be able to use that PayPal account with iTunes again. Apple is completely hosed here and they aren't going to fix it. It's been this way for years. A SINLGE Paypal payment dispute and Apple will no longer allow you to use Paypal, ever.

I believe this is most often a game server issue. The i-device presents the Apple purchase confirmation "You're all set!" letting you know Apple has successfully processed the payment and sent notification the app.... then the game says the purchase failed - the payment source is hit... but nothing shows up in the game.

If you don't see the "You're All Set" message from Apple, then the issue is between Apple and the payment source and is NOT related to the game specifically.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    You first need a purchase-relic. That will increase the chance, that your purchase will work.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Michelle’s cool, she helped me register for the forums back in the day. Too bad they can’t clone her and teach the copies dev skills, this game would be in a much better state. Only competent one behind the scenes it seems, she needs god mode/admin control.

Speaking of that, I can’t believe you still dabble with the monstracaties occurring here now, specifically related to habitual cheaters in arena. Good luck my friend, the grass is long and snakes run rampant. Forums are filled with wide eyed fools nut hugging NF. Maybe you can bring some balance back. You were always good for that.
    Yup - Michelle handled my issue quickly and efficiently like she always does. She’s awesome.

And yeah - dabbling sums it up - cause the Maiden link is strong and there still are cool people here - but you point out the elephant in the room - the potential cheating. I know some very smart people who have carefully tracked moves - and unrealistic bursts - they have been passed to Sparton with the “I’ll pass it along” response.

The question is will action be taken...
    Nicko-0517